Chapter 49

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

“you’re the only one Jisoo.”   

“Jennie, does that mean..?” Jisoo covered . “Does that mean that I’m the one..” 

“that’s right. Jisoo, you’re the one I li—“ 

“Kim Jisoo! Your alarm clock has been ringing like crazy for a while now! Hurry up and get up!” Jin barged into her room angrily. 

Jisoo came out of her room like a zombie which made Dara worried. 

“Chu, you’re white as a sheet.” 

After that incident, I returned home without getting what she meant. The next day, all day long, I was dragged around for family outing. 

In the end, I wasn’t able to call Jennie. Then while I was sleeping I had that kind of dream. 

“Did you have some sort of bad dream?” Dara asked while placing breakfast for them. 

“Dream.. I suppose.. somehow, I really don’t get what happened.” Jisoo drink her coffee dramatically. “Perhaps it was all a dream.” 

“Is this girl all right?” Jin mumbled. 

 

 

•Joohyun• 

“what?!” It’s early in the morning and Joohyun was shocked. “You said something like that, Jen?” 

“Yeah. I’m going to work hard.” Jennie was determined. “Lisa has been rooting for me too.” 

“S-s-seriously?!” Joohyun still can’t believed it. 

“But I don’t know if I properly conveyed it to Jisoo.” Jennie pouted. “I’ve run away so many times.” 

Jennie is steadily becoming a girl in love. 

“After all, did I act like that because it triggered something in me? I should confirm it properly.” Jennie frowned. 

Wait, that’s a bit different. 

“By the way, my mom gave me tickets to a private movie showing. I think I’ll invite Jisoo.” Jennie said. Joohyun was just observing her. 

This is the first time Jennie has decide to take action. Amazing! 

“I wonder if Jisoo would go with me.” Jennie sighed and Joohyun smiled seeing her friend like this. 

 

 

•Jisoo• 

Jisoo was spacing while walking at the cafeteria. She was thinking about her dream and what actually happened until she bumped into Jennie’s chair. 

“S-Sorry.” Jisoo immediately apologized. 

“It’s n..” both of them was shocked. G-good morning.” That surprised me. Jennie thought. 

“H-h-hi.” Jisoo blushed. Woah that was too much of a surprise attack. I wasn’t mental prepared. 

“What should I do? I wonder if I should ask Jisoo now?” Jennie was talking in her mind. 

Calm down Jisoo! Calm down! “It’s pretty cold today, huh.” Jisoo awkwardly said. 

Keep calm Jennie. Keep calm. “Y-Yeah.” Jennie nervously nodded. Jisoo took a glance at her observing the brunette’s action. 

What should I do? What about the thing Jennie said the other day? 

Both sighed and both said in their mind at the same time. “This is the same as usual.” Joohyun just giggled at the scene of her two hopeless friends. 

Thats right. She said that she doesn’t do that sort of thing with girls or guys other than me and just meekly said ‘you’re the only one Jisoo.’ I got it. 

“Did you make sure that you have your gloves today?” Jisoo asked saw Jennie’s red ears. 

“Yes.” Jennie shyly answered. I got embarrassed as soon as I remembered. She was surprised again when Jisoo grabbed her shoulder gently. 

‘You’re the only one, Jisoo.’ Really? Does Jennie really.. Jisoo’s heart was beating so fast. About me... 

“oh that’s right. Uhm Jisoo, I have tickets to a private movie showing, so if you’d like..” Jennie stopped when she saw Jisoo’s red face. “Jisoo? Jisoo?” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter