Chapter 34

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jennie• 

My father passed away when I was small. I don’t remember that time very well. But, I do remember my mother’s back.  

Inside a room that feels huge for some reason. Since that day, I wanted to support my mom who never failed to smile in front of me. I live with that thought. 

So as to not make her worry, I see to it that I can do everything alone, be it studies or house chores. I thought things like that were fine just like that in my world. 

Jisoo is the first one who brought me to the outside world. I feel safe when I’m with her, there are also times that I feel happy. 

I feel light and nervous. There are also times when I feel irritated. It’s a happy feeling. The feeling I haven’t known until now and the things important to me increase. 

I want to be with Jisoo. Always. 

“The backyard here is quiet so it’s a good place to talk right?” Chaeyoung asked that made Jennie came back to reality. “You don’t have to worry about them waiting. I already texted Joohyun Unnie.” 

“Is that so..” 

“you don’t like to talk to me?” 

“Hmm? T-that’s not true.” 

“So How was the food earlier ?” Chaeyoung smiled. 

“It was delicious!” 

“Really? I’m glad.” Chaeyoung chuckled and changed the subject. “By the way, my friends were all over Jisoo.” 

“I-is that so..” Jennie frowned. 

“She’s cool after all.” Chaeyoung glanced at Jennie. 

“Really? I-I don’t get it that much.” 

What does she want to talk about? I want to go back to where everyone is. 

“And a friend of mine wants me to introduce her to Jisoo. Is that okay?” 

“W-What?” Jennie felt something on her chest. “Y-you should ask Jisoo not me.” 

“I thought you would hate it.” Chaeyoung keep smiling. 

“I.. I don’t hate it.” Jennie clenched her fist. 

Why is she asking me this? 

“Really?” Chaeyoung smirked. “Jisoo might date that girl.” 

I don’t like this kind of talk. I want this to be over quickly. 

“Not really.. because.. because Jisoo is my friend.” Jennie said still not looking at the latter. Chaeyoung glared at her. 

“I’m glad! Then can I have a favor?” Chaeyoung smiled again. “I like Jisoo.” That’s when Jennie turned her head. “Will you support me Unnie?” 

Like? Chaeyoung like Jisoo? 

“It’s okay right? You’re friends after all.” Chaeyoung continued. 

I don’t like this feeling. It’s okay right? It’s okay.. because I.. 

“yeah it’s okay..” Jennie said and with that, chaeyoung stopped her acting and snap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter