Chapter 2

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     •Jennie• 

I can't understand why am I sitting here with Jisoo at the most precious weekend night of my 20. 

Both of them are now on a fancy restaurant eating dinner together. 

"What's up? stop staring at me. It ." Jisoo said and drinks her wine. 

"Nothing. I didn't stare at you and I wont." Jennie ate her food. 

In my memory, Jisoo has always been a strange person since the day I met her for the first time. I was surprised that she picked a quarrel with me soon after I transferred to her class. Inspite of this, it was the first time for me to be annoyed. Maybe I did something that annoyed her. I clearly know how bad I'm at communicating with others.

All these nonsense quarrels never disappeared until our graduation. I thought that maybe she really hated me that much, but for me, to be honest, it's sort of annoying. My middle school life was very peaceful. It seems that Jisoo can always cause uproar among boys and girls. It's a little bit hard to understand. However, it's unexpected that we are in the same high school and even the same university. It's more miracle than coincidence. 

Then I didn't know how things develop into the current situation that she often asked me out to have dinner together. It's another mystery. 

"What's on earth going on? You have been staring at me for a long time." Jisoo raised her eyebrow. 

"Nothing." Jennie answered and continued eating. 

The reason is that she has few friends? Anyway, when mom was in hospital, she helped me a lot. She actually is a nice girl. I think.. 

"What? You hate having a meal with me?" Jisoo asked as she ordered more food. 

I just hope you didn't choose this kind of expensive restaurant again. 

"No, I don't. How's you going with your pretty girlfriend?" Jennie asked. 

"We broke up." Jisoo simply said. Jennie looked at her with a 'seriously' face. She begun to think if Jisoo is really a nice person. 

"Who said that all beauties would lose their attraction in three days? While in this respect, I never tried of seeing Jennie." Jisoo continued. 

"You mean I am not a beauty?" Jennie asked. 

"I didn't say that." Jisoo chuckled. "If it sounds so to you, then it would be." They are now staring with each other. 

"ahhh.. I don't want to admit although I don't want to admit why I have feelings on this kind of girl?" Jisoo mumbled and covered her face. 

"Although I dont want to accept this fact, and even tried to date other girls. It doesn't make any difference." Jisoo said in her mind. 

"What's going on?" Jennie asked again. 

"Nothing. None of your business." Jisoo answered. 

After eating, they walked together. 

..Never changed a strange girl. 

"Why do you go home with me?" Jennie frowned. 

"I want to see Aunt Chaelin, too." After the day at the accident of Jennie's mom, Jisoo and Chaelin became friends through texting. 

 

At Jennie's house, Chaelin talked to her daughter. 

"Is Jisoo your girlfriend?" Chaelin smiled. 

"Definitely not. I dont need a girlfriend or a boyfriend that will occupy the time of part-time job  and study." Jennie answered. 

"Is it?" Chaelin sighed. 

I'm only focusing on one thing, That is to let mom have a better life. 

 

The next day  at their university, Jennie was talking to a classmate. Just talking about random stuff like Jennie's part-time job. 

This is Bae Joohyun and prefers to call herself Irene, she's in the same class with me but I seldom talked to her until recently.. There was a time she accidentally spilled her water and I helped her clean. Since then, she often talks to me. She really is a good girl, lovely and pretty. 

"Excuse me, I see a friend there and I should say hi to her." Jennie excused herself to Irene when she saw Jisoo. 

"Jisoo!" Jennie called. 

"Jennie." Jisoo turned to talk to the brunette. "Excuse me, you go ahead." She said to her classmates. 

"Mom said this is the return gift for you." Jennie handed a paperbag. 

"Really? you prepared this for me? thank you. Please covey my thanks to her." Jisoo smiled. 

"I will and see you." Jennie turned back. 

"Wait!" Jisoo called. 

"What?" 

"uhh.. That is.." 

"What am I doing? I stop her without thinking. What a shame?" Jisoo mentally facepalmed. 

Jisoo blushed and pinched Jennie's cheeks and giggled. "Mandu"

"What? I don't understand what you mean." Jennie cupped her cheeks. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter