Chapter 54

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 •Jisoo• 

Jisoo came back from America and hold Jennie’s hand to show them the news to her club members. 

“And so, we’re dating.” Jisoo proudly said. 

“Congrats.” Seulgi smiled. 

“Okay.” Joohyun shrugged. “Lisa, can you pass the tea?” 

“Sure.” Lisa passes the tea while Chaeyoung was sulking and gave the girl a water. 

“Pay attention, you guys.” Jisoo whined. 

“I mean, how do I put this, like finally?” Joohyun said. “That’s how it feels like.” 

“I’ve already heard most of it from Nini. So there’s nothing you need to say.” Lisa said while munching cookie. 

“You guys..” 

“Why?” Chaeyoung was still sulking. “Why does Jennie have a girlfriend while I’m still single?!” 

They were startled and Joohyun patted the girl’s back and mumbled. “Lisa is here too.” But of course no one heard it. Taehyung, jungkook and Dahyun joined to comfort Chaeyoung too. 

“I’m glad you’re in good terms with one another again.” Jennie smiled. 

“Ugh! There she is! This part of you really gets in my nerves, you know!” 

To think they got this close in such a short amount of time .. 

“there’s no fragments of her original face.” Lisa thought while looking at Chaeyoung. She opened a water bottle and Jisoo called her. 

“Hey..” Jisoo started. “Did you really think I’d leave for abroad just like that? And you even told Jennie?” 

“It’s a shame that didn’t happen.” Lisa said and stood up. “Aw man.” 

“You tricked me.” Jisoo pouted. 

“Nini, lets go have fun together when Jisoo goes abroad!” Lisa said to Jennie with an intention of teasing Jisoo. 

“H-hey! What are you saying?!” Jisoo frowned and Lisa smirked while she hold Jennie’s hand. 

She pulled Jennie towards her much to Jisoo’s dismay and whispered. “Good for you.” Lisa smiled. A genuine smile. 

“Thanks.” Jennie showed her gummy smile. 

“Lisa, come here for a sec.” Jisoo grabbed Lisa’s shoulder. 

“If you grow tired of this stalker, then let me know okay?” Lisa continued to tease Jisoo. 

“You little..” 

“those two get along just fine, huh.” Joohyun giggled. 

“Yeah.” Jennie giggled too. “Lili sure was having fun.” 

“I’m happy for you, Jen.” Joohyun smiled. 

“Thank you for supporting me Hyun.” 

 

At lunch time, Jennie and Jisoo was at the cafeteria eating but only the brunette was eating. Jisoo was staring at Jennie. 

Is this really happening ? This Jennie right here has feelings for me.. 

“what?” Jennie asked. 

“Jennie, do you like me?” Jisoo asked. 

“I-I do.” Jennie blushed. 

“Ah huh. You really do.” Jisoo was bashful. She really like too hear it over again. “You like me huh.” 

“What is this nasty feeling?” Jennie frowned. 

“Ew totally gross.” Joohyun mumbled when she heard Jisoo when she passed by with Seulgi. 

 

 

 “So I’m free this Saturday.” Jisoo said. They were now walking outside the campus. 

“I see. I usually clean the house in that day.” 

“Really?!” 

“I’m free on Sunday too.” 

“I see. You must have a lot of time.” Jennie shrugged and Jisoo can’t believe this girl. “Jisoo, you should be studying a lot more if you’re going abroad.” 

“You idiot! Why’re you like this? Even though you’re smart!” Jisoo whined. “What I’m trying to say is “let’s go on a date!” 

“You should have asked me directly in the first place.” Jennie said. 

“Read between the lines, will you?!” Jisoo pouted. “So, is that a yes?” She shyly asked. 

“I-I’ll go.” Jennie blushed. 

 

 

 

On saturday, Jisoo was waiting outside at Jennie’s house for their date. 

 Its finally our first date. The beginning of a relationship is crucial, Jisoo. I can’t afford to be easygoing anymore! 

Ive gotta take the initiative from now on! 

“Jisoo, sorry for the wait.” Jennie arrived wearing a cute blazer with a scarf and shorts . Jisoo blushed and covered . 

My girlfriend is too cute! 

Wow! You’re so cute. Not to mention with my favorite braids. Did she dress up for me?! 

“Uhm. Get in .” Jisoo opened the door of her car. “So, where do you wanna go?” She let jennie decide where she wants to go for their first date. 

“Actually..” Jennie looked serious. 

 

They arrived on their destination and Jisoo can’t believed it. 

A farm.. 

“I’ve always wanted to come here. I wanna try milking a cow. I wanna pick eggs from the chickens. I wanna make che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter