Chapter 3

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There’s a girl who always think herself as a winner. But her thunder was easily stolen by a simple-gloomy girl. 

Never had a taste of failure before. She swear to get even. Ten years have passed by, hostily grow into affection. 

Now..  

“lets settle this one and for all Jennie. If I could get you to know how I feel about you, I’ll put a ring on the fourth finger on your left hand.” 

Who’s gonna win?

 

•Jisoo• 

What did I say yesterday? Whoa I’m practically proposing! How abrupt I was. 

“Jisoo?” Dara, her mom snapped Jisoo on her own thoughts while blushing. 

“I hate to see Jisoo and Joohyun being so close.” She recalled Jennie’s statement. 

But she was jealous. Kekekb she doesn’t seem to know it herself, but judging from her actions, I am sure she is fallen in love with me. 

“What happened with her?” Her mom asked there housekeeper. 

“Don’t worry it happens a lot.” The maid chuckled. 

After ten years, I can finally see the light of my victory. 

 

At school, they have an accidental encounter. They’re rarely encounter each other since they have different departments. 

“M-morning.” Jisoo greeted. 

“Good morning.” Jennie greeted shyly and blushing. 

Jennie is being shy?! Is it possible that she knew how I felt after last night? 

“W-what?” Jisoo asked. 

“I feel kinda nervous to see you after last night.” Jennie can simply make Jisoo red as a tomato. 

What?! 

“My mom said something to me last night. Which made me realize something that I’ve neglected to pay attention to many things all those years. I don’t have a single friend. The only one who has been frine With me is only you, Jisoo.” 

Why is this she is not thrilled? 

Is she really.. 

“so.. could we take care of each other? Well, will you be..” Jennie looked so nervous. 

Is she really.. 

“will you be my friend?” Jennie smiled while blushing. Jisoo was shocked, she was kinda disappointed. 

“At last Ive said it. I was nervous.” Jennie mumbled. 

Wait.. what was that big smile just now? Huh? 

 

 

Joohyun was holding her stomach while laughing at Jennie’s story. 

“Uh.. anything wrong?” Jennie frowned. 

“Well, it’s just.. poor Jisoo.” 

“Why?” 

“Well..” 

flashback 

“did Jennie cause any trouble?” 

Did she eat regularly?” 

“Uh.. no. Actually I don’t care about what she did.” Jisoo keeps on asking. 

 

“Earlier, Jisoo took me to her family’s company and keeps on asking about you. And she said this..” 

“she’s cold and dumb but she’s a nice person so please get along with her.” 

Joohyun said this hoping Jennie would get what she mean by it. 

“Jisoo?” 

“Right.” 

“I probably should look at Jisoo from a new perspective.” 

“Yes yes.” 

“I feel ashame that I always think she’s annoying and always picking on others. Surprised to hear that she about her friends so much.” Jennie looked down. “Since I’m Jisoo’s friend, I should at least try to be like her. And should start paying attention to the surroundings.” 

“Dont take it too personally, but it’s good for you to expand your social circle.” Joohyun smiled at Jennie’s cuteness. She just mentally facepalmed. 

“I feel sorry for Jisoo.” Joohyun thought. 

 

Meanwhile, Jisoo is in the classroom smiling. She’s I good mood. 

Did you mistake love for friendship? 

Is that right? It’s Jennie after all. 

That must be it. 

“Jisoo are you going to have lunch?” Her classmates asked. 

“I’m skipping it.” Jisoo answered making her classmates shocked. She never skipped lunch. 

I must confirm it. 

Jisoo went at the garden near at Jennie’s department. She knew Jennie would be there. 

She saw Jennie eating alone. 

“You’re still eating alone? This is so sad.” Jisoo dramatically said. 

“Why did you come out from nowhere and say something rude?” Jennie glared. “Anything wrong with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter