Chapter 36

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

both of them went to Jennie’s house to have dinner to celebrate Jennie’s mother’s birthday. 

“Wow so luxurious.” Jisoo said in awe. 

“Because I did not have a gift, I did this correspondly.” Jennie said. 

“Anyway, is this alright? Me coming to eat?” 

“I think mom probably intended on calling you.” Jennie shrugged. “I’ll go get the plates.” 

“Okay.” Jisoo said and sat down. She watched Jennie. 

I haven’t visited here for a long time. In the home of the girl I like. Just the two of us. 

Even with the silent consent of the parents. In this kind of environment where anything can happen. 

“I’ll put your cake the fridge, ‘kay?” Jennie asked which made Jisoo mentally panic cutting of her thoughts  

“Y-Yes.” 

If I say too much and say anything about not being friends she will cry and hide away again. 

Even till today, what can I do? No rather it cannot be done. 

For the time being maintaining the current situation is better. The only worry is to return the previous situation. 

 

•Jennie• 

jennie is getting the plate while thinking of the situation. 

Jisoo hasnt visited in a long time. I feel a bit nervous. 

“Hey can I switch on the tv?” Jisoo asked. 

“Yes. The remote is over there.” 

She’s really calm. I finally realized that I love her. 

 

Meanwhile, Jisoo was searching for channel that can wash away her troubled feelings.  

After a Jennie prepared, they started to celebrate. 

“Alright, even though aunt chaelin isn’t here, happy birthday.” Jisoo said cheerfully. 

“Happy birthday mom.” 

“Wow the food you make is so delicious.” Jisoo smiled. “Aunt chaelin always has such good food to eat.” 

I haven’t seen Jisoo’s smile for so long. Seems like it started from a while ago. It feels like I’m floating. 

“What? You’ve been staring at me for a while now.” Jisoo asked. 

“Oh.. I just feel really happy being together with you.” Jennie smiled showing her gums and Jisoo just choke. “Is there anything wrong?” 

“I-it’s n-nothing.” 

 

•Jisoo• 

dont you dare think it’s real! This is just being friends, just friends. If I take a yard after being given a centimeter at this time I’ll just be repeating the same mistakes as before! 

“You aren’t drunk, right?” Jisoo asked. 

“I haven’t drunk that much though.” Jennie answered. “But I keep feeling that you seem like you’re floating.” Both are blushing a bit. 

The normal Jennie would keep her back straight. But now she’s a bit dazed. Almost like her feet don’t touch the ground. How to describe this? 

I keep on feeling she’s... 

“Jisoo?” Jennie frowned when Jisoo slapped herself. 

“It nothing. I just wanted to give myself an encouragement.” 

Ah this bad, being just the two of us. Is going to kill me. Maybe I should leave a bit earlier. 

“Do you hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter