Chapter 4

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

Jennie and I joined the astronomy club. Our relationship still hasn’t gone anywhere. But I’m not anxious anymore. I’m ready for a long trip. 

However..  

 

Jisoo and Jennie were introduced by Joohyun in the astronomy club as a new member until a certain girl came in. 

“Sorry to interrupt but I’d like to join this club too.” She said with a smile. 

“Oh! You’re that freshman Lalisa Manoban.” 

“Who is she?” Jennie asked. 

“All girls and boys know her. The freshman Lalisa Manoban and the sophomore Kim Jisoo are the most popular here in our school.” Joohyun answered. “Are you interested in astronomy?” She asked with an excited tone. 

If the two popular students would join in the club, many students would also join too. Knowing the both of them have fans. 

“Uhm. Not really. Actually I have more interest in...” Lisa looked at Jennie. She took Jennie’s hand. “Sunbae, can you tell me your name?” She asked politely. 

“I’m Jennie Kim.” Jennie answered plainly. Jisoo dropped her jaw and Joohyun widened her eyes. 

What is she doing?! 

Jisoo mentally shouting. While they were having a meeting for the school festival, Jisoo was glaring. 

“We’ll have a planetarium cafe for the school festival. We should attract more freshman to join our club. It’s jist for fun.” Joohyun said. “The projector should be ready.” She put in charge the projector to Seulgi, another member of the club. 

They also come to an agreement on what would they put in their menu. Joohyun assigned the members for the interior and exterior design. 

 

What’s with this groupings?! 

Jisoo was upset that she ended up not assigned together with Jennie. The brunette was assigned together with the freshman. 

That girl named Lisa, does she have a crush on Jennie? 

Jisoo observed them. 

No.. no one would like a girl like her. 

“I’ve noticed that Jisoo sunbae is always with you.” Lisa opened a topic with Jennie and Jisoo was just listening. “Are you two dating?” 

“No, we’re just friends.” Jennie answered while busy doing her work. 

Jennie?! 

“Oh I see.” 

“Jisoo, you have a class later right? You should go and prepare for class.” Joohyun said. 

“Right.” She smiled. 

“Jennie sunbae, you have a nice hair. You don’t dye your hair.” Jisoo heard Lisa talking again. 

“I don’t think it’s necessary to dye it.” Jennie shrugged. “It’s just a waste of money.” 

“But I like hairlike yours.” Lisa was about to touch Jennie’s hair. Jisoo threw her jacket to Jennie’s head. Which made Lisa stopped her attempt on touching the brunette’s hair. 

“Jennie, hold on to my coat until it’s time to go home.” Jisoo Said and glared at Lisa the moment she noticed Lisa looked at her. “What?” 

“N-nothing. The bell is ringing.” Lisa smiled. A fake one. 

“Oh I gotta go. Classes are annoying.” Jisoo sighed. 

“You’re right.” Lisa agreed. 

When Jennie removed the coat from her face, she saw Jisoo glaring at her. 

“Don’t let others touch your hair.” She communicates using her eyes. Which Jennie doesn’t understand. 

“Why is Jisoo mad?” Jennie asked Joohyun. 

“ Who knows?” Joohyun sighed. “It’s getting interesting. “

Damn you Lisa! 

Jisoo is really annoyed. 

 

The next day at the club.. 

“Jennie sunbae, that looks heavy let me carry that for you.” Lisa offered help. 

“No thanks I can handle it.” 

“You don’t have to be distant to me. Let me help you.“ Lisa was interrupted when Jisoo took the bag from Jennie. 

“You know Jennie sunbae so well.” Lisa said. 

“Sure I do. I’ve  known  her for ten years.” Jisoo proudly said. “Here’s a tip, stop wasting your time to impress her like this.” 

“Looks like your ten year friend wants to carry that for you instead. Let’s go help others.” Lisa said ignoring Jisoo. 

“It’s getting complicated.” Taehyung, another member of the club said to Joohyun while both of them was watching the three. 

“It’s fine, well, let me see how long Jisoo will last.” Joohyun smiled. 

 

 

They started putting starry sky wallpapers. 

“Wow the stars are beautiful.” Jennie said. 

“Bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter