Chapter 22

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Chaeyoung• 

“you?!” The both of them was shocked. 

“Why are you here?” Chaeyoung frowned. 

“This place is near my house.” Lisa shrugged. 

Even though I went to a restaurant where I thought I wouldn’t bumped into someone I know. 

“Hey. How much are you planning to eat? You’ll get fat.” Lisa asked. 

“What? Did you come here to laugh at me?” Chaeyoung’s voice became shaky. 

“Huh?” Lisa frowned. 

“Stop acting dumb! You guys probably spent all your day laughing at me. Dont you?” 

“Huh? What are we supposed to laugh at?” 

“The fact that I used to be a fatty!” Chaeyoung raised her voice and Lisa was shocked. 

“Excuse me. Dear customer, you’re disturbing the other customers.” The waiter said to Lisa politely. Lisa sat down at the same table as chaeyoung. 

“Hey. I don’t know anything about that.” Lisa scratched the back of her head. “I don’t even get what you think I should be laughing at.” 

“I mean. Didn’t Jennie tell you?” 

“Why does her name even come here?” 

“Because Jennie daw my old picture at the amusement park.” 

“Being That kind of person, she probably didn’t noticed that it was you in the picture.” Lisa drank water. “Even if she noticed, she’s not the kind of person who’d go around and blabbering about it.” She seriously said. 

 

•Joohyun• 

At lunch, Jennie wanted Joohyun to try her new cooked food. Instead of eating at the cafeteria, they eat at the school’s mini park. 

“It’s okay, but why?” Joohyun asked. 

“I’ve been challenging myself to cook western food. I want to hear your opinion.” 

“Wow. Why don’t we invite Jisoo?” 

“Sure.” Jennie took her phone and called Jisoo. Just one second, Jisoo immediately picked. 

So fast. Calls from Jennie must be rare. 

“Why did you call? Did something happen?” Jisoo asked. 

“Jisoo, are you free today?” 

“Hmm?!” Jisoo was probably shocked. 

“I want you and Irene to taste test the lunch I made.” 

“I want to. But I have plans.” 

“Is that so? Okay. Next time maybe.” Jennie ended the call. 

“By the way, don’t you think Jisoo’s kinda busy lately?” Joohyun asked. 

“Yeah I wonder what happened.” Jennie answered. She remembered she saw a magazine at Jisoo’s car but before she could see the content on it, Jisoo snatched it from her telling her not to look. 

“Mmm delicious!” Joohyun said. 

“Thank goodness.” 

“But why western food though?” 

“Ah! That’s because...” before she could finish, they saw Lisa and called her. 

“What do you want?” Lisa asked coldly. 

“Look! I’m eating Jennie’s lunch.” Joohyun giggled. 

“If you don’t mind, why don’t you taste it?” Jennie said. 

“Why don’t you asked Jisoo to do that instead of me?” 

“Of course I want to hear Jisoo’s opinion too but that can be substituted for you opinion Lisa.” 

Lisa was again sad at Jennie’s statement. 

“Okay but im too picky when it comes to food!” Lisa whined but ate Jennie’s lunch anyway. 

She even got Lisa in her clutches. 

Lisa huh.. when she first joined, she kept her way on those two. But when it gets serious, she’s the type that doesn’t want to get involved. 

Well, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter