Chapter 50

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jennie• 

it’s already late at night when Jennie got out from her cram school. It’s cold. We’ll be getting snowfall, before long. 

“ahhh that mock exam I’ll take the day after tomorrow will seriously be impossible for me.” Jennie heard the guy talking to his friend. 

“Well. When it’s over, it’ll be Christmas.” His friend answered. 

“I’d like to skip right over to Christmas.” He giggled. 

Christmas, huh. It’s already that time. That reminds me, before I knew it, they already have the illumination up. Jennie started walking. 

“Up until now, I’ve spent it with mom every year , but this year she’ll be working in the night shift. I wonder what I’ll do. Perhaps I’ll just make a cake and study. Joohyun said that she’s going to Disney land with Seulgi. 

I wonder.. what will Jisoo be doing? Jennie looked at the sky. 

 

 

•Jisoo• 

Jisoo looked up at the tall building. She went to the information desk. 

“My name is Kim Jisoo. I have an appointment with the head of planning department, Kim Namjoon” 

“Kim Jisoo, is it? I’ll let him know.” 

“Please follow me.” A man guided her to the office of the head. 

“She’s the daughter of the president of the Kim Resort. She’s so young i wonder if she’s still a student.” The woman at the information desk said. 

 

They arrived at the office and was welcomed by Namjoon. 

“Jisoo, it’s been so long. Was the last time I saw you at the party?” 

“I apologize for calling so suddenly.” Jisoo said. 

Kim Namjoon, the son of the head of Kim commercial affairs. 

“It’s fine. I’m happy to get a call from you. How is Jin? That guy always hated me.” He giggled. 

This person really likes to pick on my big brother, doesn’t she? She’s my Oppa’s natural enemy. Today, I came to meet this person. 

“Anyway, you wanted to ask me something?” 

“Yes. Uhm, Namjoon, you recently studied abroad don’t you?” 

“Thats right. I went to Harvard for about two years.” 

“If you don’t mind. I’d like to hear more about that.” 

“Are you planning on studying abroad?” 

“My father suggested it.” 

“Oh. You’re troubled over it.” Namjoon smiled. “In my opinion, I think it’s a good thing to be exposed to the real world at a young age. You’ll be surprised how much it can expand your outlook and personal connections. If you have the chance, I think that you should go.” 

“Is that so..” 

“Jisoo, you’ll also be able to see Jiyong working up close. I’m envious. The truth is that I’m an avid fan. He’s business compency is great.” Namjoon giggled. “You’ve already taken an interest in your father’s work have you?” 

“Uhm..” 

“Then, I think that’s all the more reason to study abroad. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter