Chapter 9

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

meanwhile, at the villa, members were running back when the rain starts pouring. They were drenched. 

“Ahh. It suddenly started raining.” Dahyun whined. 

“We’re all wet.” Jungkook said. 

“Lisa staying inside was a good decision.” Taehyung also whined. 

“It’s raining as heavily now. We can’t see the stars.” Seulgi is sulking. 

“By the way, where’s Jisoo and Jennie?” Wendy asked. 

“What?! They haven’t come back?” Joohyun was worried. “Did something happened? Are they alright?” 

“Calm down hyunnie.” Seulgi patted Joohyun. 

“They must be out having fun somewhere right now. Don’t worry about that idiotic couple.” Lisa shrugged. 

“You’re right. It’s not like they’re lost or in danger.” They were laughing but still uneasy. 

 

Back to Jennie and Jisoo who were lost. It was dark and it’s still raining. In reality, their jest is spot on. 

How is it possible to get lost after walking for only ten minutes? 

“Right! My phone! Let’s call Joohyun.” Jisoo searched her phone in her pocket. 

“Oh I left my phone in the villa charging. How about yours jen?” Jisoo asked and Jennie shook her head. She’s seldom to bring her phone with her. 

I must have known. 

“It’s all my fault. I shouldn’t have brought you here.” Jisoo facepalmed. 

“The normal Jisoo is back.” Jennie thought. 

“Jisoo.. dont worry I’ll take you back to the villa.” She patted Jisoo’s shoulder. 

That should be my line. 

“But can you let go of my hand? It’s inconvenient to move.” Jennie pointed their intertwined hands. 

“S-sorry.” Jisoo blushed. 

“It’s okay.” 

I’ve been holding her hand the whole time. I forgot about that. 

Now the situation is.. we’re both alone, wet from the rain and in the middle of the night. 

No no no. This is not good. 

“Let’s look around and try to find out our way back.” Jisoo suggested. 

“No wait Jisoo. It’s better not to walk around at night since we don’t have a clear view. Also, it’s still raining we would just be wasting our energy looking for way back. Let’s stay here until sunrise.” 

“Why did you know so much about this?” 

“I just read it from books in case this might happened.” Jennie shrugged. 

Wait does that mean we’re going to stay here together for the whole night? No no no. I can’t do this. 

“Achoo.” Jennie sneeze and was slightly shivering. Jisoo took her coat and gave it to Jennie. 

“You’ll catch cold. Put this on.” 

“But you’re only wearing a t-shirt. You’ll catch a cold without a coat.” Jennie protested. 

“I’ll be fine.” Jisoo reassured. 

“But..” 

“but what?!” 

“I’ve never caught a cold in my life.” 

“Wow... I didn’t know that.” Jisoo frowned cause she was often caught a cold. “Even if you insist. I’m still worried about you. Just put it on anyway.” Jisoo sat down under the tree. 

Jennie blushed and she was thinking a way and came up with an idea. She went beside Jisoo and shared the coat with her. 

“Wh-wha-what are you doing?!” Jisoo blushed. She’s red as a tomato. She backs away. 

“But we can both be warm this way.” Jennie pouted. 

“That’s not the point.” 

How could you?! 

“I’ve always wanted to say this. Did you know jen, I.. I.. “ 

i need to say this out loud. 

“I’m a girl who likes girls!” <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter