Chapter 27

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

It’s the start of summer training camp and they’re  lodging at Lisa’s family inn. 

“So we need to ride two trains?” Joohyun asked. 

“After that, we need to ride a bus.” Lisa answered. “That’s why I told you not to go there. Thailand is better than went to that countryside.”  

“You really don’t want to go back there huh.” Joohyun chuckled. 

“Hey guys, I bought lunch.” Jisoo said. “Uhm. Jennie, you only want beef right?” 

“A-ah.. y-yeah.. th-thank you.” Jennie stuttered and blushed a bit. 

Somehow I feel that Jennie’s reaction is different from before. 

S-somehow, she’s conscious of me. Why?! Being oblivious about this reason is scary. 

The last time we saw each other was only that birthday. There’s nothing particularly happened. Thinking of that day, I didn’t noticed I feel asleep. 

I was just surprised that when I woke up, my brother was there. When I woke up, everyone went home. Thinking of that day, I feel like I’ve seen a nice dream. Though I can’t recall any of it. 

“Hey, Jisoo.” Jennie approached her. 

“Is there a problem?” 

“Uhm. I have something to asked.” Jennie looked at her and Jisoo nod. “D-do you have a g-girlfriend?” 

S-seriously?! Why did this happen? No. Up until now, that question? But for Jennie to say something like that.. 

“I-I don’t have one.” Jisoo blushed. Jennie just widened her eyes and turned around. 

“Okay. I understand.” 

Wait a minute! What’s with that face?! As always, I can’t understand Jennie. 

 

•Jennie• 

It was a long trip at all. Nothing really happened except for Jennie who was acting weird. Jisoo keeps thinking what got into Jennie’s head. 

“We’re here!” Taehyung cheerfully said. 

“Pardon us, we’ll be in your care.” Joohyun said while ringing the doorbell. They heard running footsteps and the door suddenly opened. 

“Unnie! Noona!” Two kids happily jumped and hugged Lisa. “It’s been a while! We missed you!” 

“Your siblings?” Chaeyoung asked. 

“They’re our neighbor’s kid.” 

“Welcome home Unnie!” The little girl hugged Lisa. 

“What a cute kids.” Joohyun giggled. 

“Don’t just run so suddenly.” A middle aged lady came. 

“Mom.” 

“Oh. You all came. Thank you for taking care of our Lili. Are you all tired? Please rest all you want.” Lisa’s mom greeted. 

“Please have a nice stay.” A middle aged man also came and greeted them shortly and glared at Lisa. “What’s with that hair?” 

“None of your business.” Lisa glared back. 

“So you talk back now? In that case don’t come here.” 

“It’s not like I want to come back.” 

“Both of you..” Lisa’s mom sighed. “Aren’t you ashamed of our guests?!” She glared that made the two shut up.  

 

They are now placing their luggage. They were relaxed and happy for the ambiance are so nice.

The circle went outside to experience harvesting vegetables like what Lisa’s mom suggested to do for them to enjoy the day. 

“Wow.” The members were amazed. 

“What do you want to pick?” Lisa asked. “Now, we have green pepper, eggplants and other summer season vegetables.” 

“Teacher! Teacher!” Dahyun and J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter