Chapter 41

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

Jisoo was so nervous when she just realized what she just said. Stay over at my place. 

Oh crap! Saying that was a mistake!  

“W-well uhm. I’m not forcing you to go or anything. But, for one, w-we have a lot of open room. Y-you can sleep at my brother’s room. He haven’t used it anyways.” Jisoo was rambling. 

Wait, Jin would kill me if I let another woman sleep in his room. I-uh.. oh! Who am I kidding?! It’s not like Jennie’s going to agree or anything. 

“Can I really?” Jennie asked. 

“Hmm?” 

“You’re a life saver!” Jennie clapped. 

“Huh?!” 

“I’ll try not to be too much nuisance. I sai can just sleep is some corner or something. You really save me. It starts to get cold too. Thanks Jisoo.” Jennie said while texting her mom. She looked at Jisoo when she felt the gaze of a glaring Jisoo. “Jisoo?” 

“Why you?!” Jisoo flicked Jennie’s forehead. 

“Ow.” Jennie pouted. 

I realy should lecture her on this thick skull of hers. I mean it’s improper conduct for her to immediately accept an offer to sleepover. 

Does she really not see me as her potential lover? 

 

——

They arrived at Jisoo’s apartment and Jisoo was thinking if her apartment is clean or not. 

“Uh. Wait out here a sec. I just gotta tidy a bit.” 

“Okay.” 

Jisoo scanned her surroundings first. 

Really, how did it turned out like this? 

“Just a friend Jisoo. Jennie is just a friend.” Jisoo was rationalizing. 

 

•Jennie• 

i gotta keep my head on straight. Somehow, I thought that this would be like before, like when I stayed with Irene or that time where we went at Lisa’s. But now that I think about it, this time I’ll be alone with her. 

What should I do? Somehow I feel nervous. 

“I wonder if this will be okay.” Jennie and Jisoo have said the same in their mind. 

“You can just put your bag wherever.” Jisoo said. 

“Okay.” 

“Which reminds me, we forgot to get dinner, we should have take some out on the way here.” 

“Oh. In that case, I could..” Jennie didn’t finish her sentence when she remembered the kiss on her forehead the moment she saw the couch. 

“How about we take out?” Jisoo scanned her ref. “What happened?” She saw Jennie looking down and uneasy. 

Thats right.. it’s here.. here is where.. 

“Jennie?” 

“It’s nothing. If it’s okay , I could make dinner.” Jennie said walking to the kitchen. 

“Y-Yeah. That would be a great idea.” 

For the time being, I shouldn’t think about that. After all, I should be grateful for staying here. I need to keep it together. 

“As far as I remember, there isn’t much left in the fridge.” Jisoo leaned closer at Jennie’s back while both of them look at the fridge. 

“J-Just go sit down over there.” Jennie stepped back and glared while holding a knife. 

“All day, she’s been looking like she has a thirst for my blood.” Jisoo thought. 

Jennie cooked chicken for the both of them and after they finished eating, Jisoo stood up to clean the table. 

“Thank you for the meal.” Jisoo said. 

“Sorry I only made a simple dish.” 

“It’s okay. It’s delicious though. I’ll go and tidy things up.” 

“Okay. Thank you.” Jennie said and her attention was caught in the piano. “Jisoo, you play piano?” 

“Oh that, it’s pretty much my brother’s but I can play a little I guess.” 

“I’ve never even touched a piano.” Jennie said. “Can I go try it out for a bit?” 

“Sure why not?” Jisoo smirked. “I can even teach you how to play. You can call me teacher or sunbae.” 

“For some reason I don’t want to play it anymore.” Jennie frowned but Jisoo taught her anyways. 

“So this is C. Just curve your hand like you’re holding an egg.” Jisoo’s side profile is so close to Jennie’s. “Now, put your thumb like this.” 

Up until now, everything seemed normal but now, I’m all nervous again. Jisoo has a pretty hands. I think it’s compatible with mine. 

“Are you listening?” 

“Uh.. Yeah. Like this.” Jennie tried to remember the C chord. 

“No, here.” Jisoo frowned. 

“Here?” 

“Not like that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter