Chapter 20

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Joohyun• 

Lisa was about to cupped Jennie’s cheeks but then she realized what she’s doing when Jennie called her name. 

“Lisa?” Lisa snapped out of her thoughts and slapped both Jennie’s cheeks lightly.  

“Ouch..” 

“uh.. there’s a mosquito.” Lisa mentally facedpalmed for her lame excuse but she sighed when Jennie actually believed her. Jisoo and chaeyoung was shocked. 

“Hey you two, we bought you some drinks.” Taehyung said. 

“Look your prince is here.” Lisa lightly pushed Jennie to Jisoo. 

“Lisa, you’re laying your hands to Jennie agai-“ Jisoo glared but lisa didn’t let her finish her sentence. 

“Am not. Please hurry and take her away. I’d rather not get involved with a stupid couple like you.” Lisa turned her back and waved annoyingly. 

“Weren’t you trying to get in my way before?” Jisoo said which made Lisa surprised. 

“You want me to get on your way? You’re really are a masochist Jisoo sunbae.” Lisa smirked. 

“I don’t want that and I’m not a masochist.” 

“Then, isn’t this fine with you?” Lisa get her drinks from Jisoo. “I’ll be taking this drink.” 

Jisoo watched Lisa’s back, she saw something sadness in Lisa. She shrugged it when she just thought it’s just her imagination. 

 

Lisa walked passed Chaeyoung. “Sorry but I don’t have an intention of playing along with your tricks.” Their eyes met. 

“I’ll help you out.” 

“Shut up I don’t want your help.” Lisa looked at her with glaring eyes. “I don’t want to get involved with a woman like you.” 

“You’ve got a bigger ego than I thought.” Chaeyoung faked a smile. 

“I just don’t want to greedily take whatever I want to.” Lisa faked a smile also. They are now having a staring contest. 

“We’re back!” Joohyun said. “Uh.. whats with this intense atmosphere?”  

 

Lunch time finally came which the members waited for. Chaeyoung and Jennie placed the food they cooked. Chaeyoung cooked western cuisine  and Jennie cooked korean dishes  

“You really prefer Korean food huh?” Joohyun asked Jennie. 

“I like western food too but korean food tends to be more nutritionally balanced.” Jennie said. “Mom has irregular lifestyle since she worked so late. So I wanted her to at least eat that’s good for her.” 

“Thats so sweet..” the members smiled. 

“At this rate, Jennie would dominate this match.” Chaeyoung thought. 

“I really look up to you Jennie Unnie.” Chaeyoung cutely said. Joohyun was just observing. 

“All I prepared is western food. I don’t even think about nutritionally balance foods.” 

There it is! The unique culture among girls where you humbly compliment the ones who’s better than you. 

“It’s okay. Western food usually has insufficient dietary fiber too.” 

As expected to Jennie, she doesn’t get it. These two are complete opposite. 

 

•Jisoo• 

Jisoos phone vibrated and she doesn’t seemed to answer. 

“Won’t you answer that?” Jungkook asked. 

“It’s just my brother, nagging me to come with him at some event at olens.” Jisoo shrugged. She looked at Jennie who was munching her food. 

Is it just me or she’s not eating much like usual? Does she f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter