Chapter 18

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jennie• 

Jennie was in the house of the girl she was tutoring. It was an elementary school girl soon to be in middle school. 

“Hey teacher.” The girl keeps nagging. “Are you even listening to me?” 

It seems Jennie was spacing a lot. She didn’t hear her student telling her, her story. The girl is somewhat in love in her story. 

“Are finish solving the problem?” Jennie asked. 

“Geez.. that’s why you’re still single.” The girl pouted. “Oh are you using the strap I gave you?” 

“Yeah.” 

“You know that’s a love power stone.” The girl dramatically sighed. “I’m so worried about your future teacher.” 

“Uh.. t-thank you?” Jennie frowned. 

“Oh I know!” The girl reached something on her drawer. “I went to an amusement park the other day and they gave me complimentary tickets.” She handed Jennie two tickets. 

“Huh? But..” 

“no it’s okay. Mom! Can I give this tickets to teacher?” 

“Sure. Go ahead.” Her mom replied. 

“It’s really fun. Teacher, you should invite someone out to go with you.” The girl grinned. 

“Okay.. thanks.” 

After their tutoring session, Jennie left while looking at the tickets. 

Amusement park huh. I haven’t been to an amusement park since I was a child. 

“You should invite someone out to go with you” 

mom said, she won’t be able to take some time off work. I wonder if Irene could come. 

Jisoo.. 

i wonder if Jisoo been to an amusement park before. She brought me many things before, maybe I should invite her out of thanks. 

Jennie got a text from Chaeyoung saying a thank you and was inviting the circle for a tea next time and Jennie just replied a simple okay. 

Maybe I should ask Jisoo before the next club activity. 

I wonder what Jisoo is doing now. 

 

•Jisoo• 

they were dragged by Taehyung at the restaurant. 

“Uh.. when can I get home?” Jisoo sighed. 

“Aw come on.” 

“I’m only here because you dragged me here. Not because I wanted to.” Lisa whined. 

“Hey don’t blame me.” Taehyung pouted. He ordered food and cleared . 

“Well, actually, there’s a reason why I barged in on you two. I want some advice from you who are popular with girls.” 

“Huh? What?” Lisa and and Jisoo said in unison. 

“I finally found my ideal girl! It’s Chaeyoung” Taehyung smiled. “I want to get to know her. So I bought two tickets to the amusement park.” 

“You’re too fast.” Lisa said. 

“Don’t get ahead of yourself.” Jisoo said. “If a guy from different university asked a girl whom she just met to a date alone, that’d probably creep her.” 

“There are a lot of things you gotta do before asking a girl into a date.” Lisa added. 

“Oh..” 

“in the first place, that girl seems to be after.. Her/me.” Lisa and Jisoo thought and they looked to each other. 

Should I tell him? Nah I can’t. 

“Wouldn’t it be better if you just went out with her?” Lisa mumbled. 

“Huh? Did you say something?” Jisoo asked. 

“I didn’t say anything!” The two started to argue nonsense again until Taehyung interrupted. 

“What should I do? I already bought tickets?” 

 

•Chaeyoung• 

Chaeyoung invited Jennie to a café again. 

“You even buy me a cake.” Jennie said happily eating her cake. 

“Of course.” Chaeyoung smiled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter