Chapter 38

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jennie• 

Jennie was already at the meeting place waiting for Lisa. It’s the day of their date. Well, as for Lisa it’s a date. She got invited after her little chasing against Jisoo. 

I wonder if I got here a little early. 

“Do you have something you need to tell me?” She remembered what Lisa told her along with the invitation. 

Lisa, have you noticed that there’s something I have to talk to about? 

I have to seriously talk to her. I have to be honest. 

“Nini.” Lisa greeted. “Did you wait for me? Well, they have an amusement park and an aquarium, and stuff like that.. how about the aquarium?” 

“Lisa..” Jennie looked at her and as if she knew what would the brunette will say. She widened her eyes. 

I seriously need to tell her. 

“Look, Lis-“ 

“Youre already getting into this rejection mode!” Lisa panicked. “Slow down.” Lisa looked at Jennie. 

“Uhh.. how about we go as friends? For now, we should just calmly spend our time together.” Lisa suggested. 

“Hmm. So it’s just like that?” 

“Of course it is. Please allow me to explain.” Lisa scratched her head. “For now, go along with me please.” 

“O-Okay.” 

“And I want you to forget my confession from that time.” 

“Hmm?” Jennie is confussed now. 

“You see, nini.. it’s just, you’re always awkward around me.” Lisa smiled. 

“But that’s awfully difficult request to fulfill.” Jennie frowned cutely. 

“Well, I guess that may be true.” Lisa smiled at Jennie. “But now, I want to see you smile.” She made Jennie blushed. 

“I-I’ll try my best.” 

“Thanks.” Lisa chuckled. “Let’s go?” 

“Okay.” 

 

•Jisoo• 

jisoo was on her apartment crossing her arms and tapping her fingers restless. 

I could barely get any sleep. Hmm they should be at that theme park by now. 

Im so curious. So curious.. it’s just.. 

 

flashback

“don’t tell me you’re going to stalk us?”  Lisa teased. “After all, you lose didn’t you? You wouldn’t sink that low right?” She mocked her. 

 

The way she said it.. argh! What the heck.. what on the world are those two doing right now?! 

 

•Lisa• 

“Wow! Would you look at that!” Jennie said clapping her hands. 

What a heartless tone. 

“Lisa! What kind of fish do you like?” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter