Chapter 45

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jennie•  

After relaxing at the hot springs, they all ate dinner and decided to play uno. Taehyung was excited to win the game but Jennie beat him to it. She cleaned the table and keep herself busy which didnt leave unnoticed to the circle. 

"What happened?" Lisa asked Joohyun and she told her about what happened. "Jisoo is already recovering. Compred to how easily her mental strength got overwhelmed before.. It's not that. Her futile unrequited love hasnt gone anywhere for ten years." 

"Lisa, would you like some tea?" Jennie poured Lisa's cup when she nodded. 

"Jennie, I'd like some too." Jisoo said and Jennie just glared. Jennie has an irrational anger welling up. 

"I dont care. Get it yourself." 

"What's this? you got some for Lisa but you wont get it for me?" Jisoo whined. 

"Be quiet. I dont care." Jennie shrugged. Joohyun's face was red from laughing. 

"Hyunnie, you're laughing too much." Seulgi shook her head. 

"Game over! Jisoo lose!" Taehyung said. Jisoo doesnt realized she was losing the game. 

"Punishment game! punishment game!" Dahyun cheered. 

"Jisoo sunbae, how about you call Jennie sunbae by a nickname?" Lisa smirked and teased Jisoo. 

"What is Lisa planning? Anyway, I dont really get this situation right now.." Jisoo thought. 

"uh.. J-jen.. Jendeukie!" Jisoo blushed. 

"No." Jennie turned away. 

"I dont want to call you that, stupid!" Jisoo pouted while Lisa was satisfied. 

Acting likethis.. I'm being cruel to Jisoo. When I reflect on it, but still.. "It has to be her. For me, nobody is cuter than her." I wanted to find out who she likes after all. However, that much.. 

"Jenjen, arent you cold? Why are you opening the window?" Joohyun asked. They are now in their respective room and already finished changing into pajamas. 

"Oh sorry, I was just cooling my head." Jennie sighed. "you're not going to sleep yet?" 

"we're going to watch this drama.." Joohyun said the synopsis. It's about an unrequited love. 

"Now I have a feeling that I can understand it." jennie said which made Joohyun and Chaeyoung amazed. 

"Jennie understands the love drama. However, being empathetic with this drama is pointless, isnt it?" Joohyun said to Chaeyoung. 

 

•Jisoo•

Dammit.. That Jennie, I wonder why she was in such a bad mood yesterday. For the being, if I dont put her in the good mood.. 

"Jennie.." She called once they all gather. 

Is this okay? Lately, havent i been too timid around Jennie? At this tare, it seems as though she wont even look at me after we get married! Moreover, even the social status of being a 'wife' is gradually declining these days. 

Once more, I must regain my dignity as the future head of the household. 

"H-hey Jennie. Your behaviour yesterday was.." 

"hmm?" Jennie glared. 

"uh.. Jennie, do you want some chiken? How about shrimp?" Jisoo cleared . 

"Jisoo thinks that she should somehow give food to Jennie, doesnt she?" Joohyun shook her head. 

"I doubt it." Lisa answered. 

After breakfast, they wanted to explore around so Joohyun looked at the guide again. 

"It looks like there's a pretty big shrine nearby. I wanna go!" Joohyun looked at Seulgi when she said it. 

"Let's go!" Taehyung said. 

"we can walk to get there." Jisoo said. 

"Jenjen, that place is famous for marriage." Joohyun whispered. 

"Ms. Jennie." Jisoo's grandma came. "How are you faring?" 

"uhm.." Jennie got nervous. 

"You're associating with jisoo, correct? That is to say it seems you're planning on becoming Jisoo's bride, correct?" Grandma stared at Jennie intently. "If you plan on becoming Jisoo's bride, that means this inn and the Kim's resort will be your responibility too. You must be prepared for that." 

"Grandma!" 

"Jisoo, dont worry about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter