Chapter 13

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at the party and Lisa keeps on whining. She was surprised that the party that Jisoo told them that it’s just a simple birthday party turns into a grande. 

A man appeared to them with a smile. A smile that irritated Jin so much. 

“Oh it’s a pleasure to have you here.” The man smiled. 

“It’s great to see you too, Namjoon.” Jin faked a smile. “Thanks for inviting us.” 

“Who’s that?” Lisa whispered to Jisoo. 

“He’s the host of this party. His my brother’s main rival.” Jisoo answered. 

“That’s pretty concise.” 

“Hey Jis. I haven’t seen you in a while. You should’ve come around often.” Namjoon greeted Jisoo. 

“Thanks for the invitation. Yeah I will.” Jisoo smiled. After Jisoo and Namjoon talked, he turned to see Jin with a smug smile and the two begun to bicker. 

 

•Jisoo• 

jisoo turned to both Jennie and Lisa. 

“I’ll just go around a bit to say hi to the acquaintances.” Jisoo tried to approach Jennie but the latter avoided her by going to Lisa’s other side. 

“You two stay here and eat some food.” Jisoo tried to approach Jennie again but the latter keeps on avoiding to the point they were circling around Lisa. 

“Are you avoiding me?” Jisoo asked and was irritated. 

“Jisoo, I’m sorry. I want you to stay away from me for a while.” Jennie plainly said and it made Jisoo froze. “It’s not about you. It’s my problem.” Jennie tried to explain. 

“Jennie, she’s not listening.” Lisa said and Jisoo was still frozen until Jin dragged her. 

When Jisoo was gone, Lisa turned to Jennie. “Why did you do something ridiculous?” 

“I wanted to keep my distance from her  like you said I should. So I couldn’t help acting so unnaturally around her.” Jennie answered. 

“It’s because you did it in an odd way.” Lisa said in her mind. 

“But I think it’s even more unnatural this way.” Lisa shrugged.  “Jennie, you’re a natural airhead, are you?” 

“Ah.. I made her have that look again. I feel my heart starting to ache.” Jennie said in her mind. 

Meanwhile, Jisoo greeted some acquaintances around but it keeps repeating in her mind what Jennie said. “Stay away from me.” 

Jennie has been acting weird recently. Is it because of the unreliable advices from Lisa? 

Or is she really staying away from me? 

I admit that I’m annoying sometimes. And at the festival, she objected at my over interference. 

Thinking carefully, I’ve been picking quarrels with her for no reason since primary school, and I even followed her into same college university pretending it was all coincidence. It’s as if I was her stal... 

no no no. 

Does she.. 

“What should I do? Does she..” Jennie also thinking. 

“Does she hate me already?!” Both are thinking the same thing. 

 

•Jennie• 

it’s so  strange. Why did things change? At the beginning, I just felt nervous when I’m around Jisoo. 

I’m afraid to know how Jisoo feels about me. 

“Why not just accept it and enjoy this new feeling?” Jennie recalled what Jin told her. 

Even if I was told to do so. I still don’t know how to deal with these feelings. 

“I shouldn’t have come here.” Lisa thought. 

“Jennie..” Lisa felt something when she saw Jennie’s new expression. She knew the brunette was thinking and it’s all about Jisoo again. 

“Do you always show such face to me instead of her?” Lisa said through her mind. She get some food and handed it to Jennie. 

“Eat something and calm down.” 

“It’s delicious.” Jennie smiled and Lisa looked away feeling hot on her face. 

“Y-Yeah.” 

 

On the other hand, Jin was scolding Jisoo. 

“Look at you! Do you know how bad you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter