Chapter 30

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

Jisoo was shocked when Jennie and Lisa were together in summer festival. 

Why is Jennie together with Lisa?! 

 

This is what happened 30 minutes ago. 

“Won’t you come with me to the summer festival?” Lisa asked. 

“Hmm?” 

“Somehow I feel like you were running from what I was saying from the other day. That’s why I don’t know what to do with you. You’re troubled, right?” Lisa scratched her head. 

“T-that’s because you suddenly said ‘I like you’ then you said ‘I don’t need your reply now. That you just want to express your feelings..’” 

“you don’t have to repeat them.” Lisa blushed. 

 

Jisoo cant relax when she saw the two. 

Whats this? What’s the meaning of this?! Jennie, you have a part time job right? 

You even rejected my invitation. And now you even came with Lisa? 

But then, that Lisa, what are you planning? 

“Jisoo, What are you doing?” Joy asked. 

“No, this is uh..” Jisoo was having a hard time answering. 

The girl I like came with another girl who also like her. I’m really worried so I want to follow them. 

As if I’d say that. 

“Hey Jisoo..” joy frowned. Jisoo took a glance at the two. 

“I-I want to eat cotton candy right now! I’m dying just to it eat.” She had a lame excuse. 

“I never thought you’d like cotton candy that much.” Joy laughed after they bought it. 

“Ah Yeah somehow.” She keeps on glancing at the two. 

Even though it’s been ten years since I’ve last ate this. Putting that aside, why are they sharing their food? Don’t they have money? 

Since I buy it all, I never experienced sharing something with her. 

It’s not like I’m envious or something. 

“Jisoo, what have you been worried since earlier?” Joy asked while eating. She saw Jisoo was gripping the stick of the cotton candy. 

“I-im not bothered. I’m not bothered at all!” Jisoo blushed and she’s finding an excuse to ease her mind. 

Thats right. Maybe she’s just with Joohyun and the other club members. It’s just like that. It’s just they didn’t invite me. 

No no no. Well, it’s nothing. It just happened they bumped into each other here and they decided to roam around together. 

This isn’t something to be worried about. I’m Jisoo who won’t lose her cool just by this. 

“Jen? There’s something on your cheek.” Lisa said and put her finger on Jennie’s cheek. 

“Uhm. Thanks.” Jennie said shyly. 

“It’s nothing.” Lisa said and Jisoo who was watching got so jealous that she was able to destroy the stick. 

Jennie! Why are you blushing a bit?! 

“Jisoo?” Joy frowned again. “What in the world are you looking at?” Joy looked at the two where Jisoo was looking. 

Whats with that? You were always thinking about me. So what’s up with that? Also, since a while ago, why are you feeling nervous towards Lisa? 

I don’t want to say it. However, they look like.. 

“it looks like they just started dating. Such a shy couple” Joy chuckled. “Is that what you’re looking at?” 

“How can you come up with that conclusion?” Jisoo glared. 

But then, why am I sneakily peeping at them? I won’t care anymore about my appearance, I need to tail them. 

“Ouch.” Jisoo bumped into something when she was about to go and tail the two. 

“What was that?” Jisoo frowned. 

“Ouch.” A little boy cried. “Mommy.” 

“W-what?” Jisoo frowned when the kid won’t let go of her shirt. 

“A lost child.” Joy said. 

I don’t have time for this kind of.. 

theyre gone! 

“Uhm.. well, first of all, stop crying.” Jisoo sat and patted the kid’s head. “What do you want to eat? Is there something you want?” 

“Choco banana.” The kid said while crying. “Would you let me eat?” 

Jennie and Lisa, where in the world did they go?! 

 

•Lisa• 

They went to where there were less people to relax. 

“Even if it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter