Chapter 35

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

Jisoo was exhausted by the event where her brother keeps on dragging her. She sighedfor the nth time. 

“Jisoo, really.” Dara frowned. “Sighing all the time during rare return home. You went to your brother’s university for their cultural festival right? Such a good relationship between siblings.” 

“Not at all mom. I went their because my hoobae from the club is there. Nothing to do with oppa.” 

“Even if you say that, you came home together in the end.”

”Oppa keeps on whining. If he only is a gentle to her girl.” Jisoo said and noticed her mom doing some arrangement with their house decoratio. “What’s that? Wait, what kind of display is that?” 

“A chopstick cover.” Dara chuckled. “This is the first gift that my jichu gave to me in his own money.” 

“Stop fooling around.” Jisoo blushed. 

“I can’t do that.” 

I really can’t take this idiot mother anymore. Why is she like that. Aish I still love her of course. 

Well, I actually have a gift for Jennie too. But thinking about our situation right now.. where did I go wrong?! What should I do?! 

“Jisoo, does your head hurt?” 

Thats right, what happened between Chaeyoung and Jennie? It’s alright nothing serious happened. 

 

•Jennie• 

The three of them were eating at joohyun’s house. Chaeyoung keeps on ranting about everything and they decided to sleepover. 

They were now lying on the bed, lights off and Jennie can’t sleep. 

“Jenjen, still awake? Can’t sleep?” Joohyun asked. 

“Yeah. I wonder how should I settle this.” 

“That is something you can only know. You need to confirm your feelings towards Jisoo and you need to give Lisa a clear answer.” 

“Yeah.. chaeyoung is right. I’m such a coward. Hiding and running away.” Jennie pulled the blanket on her face. “She said she likes Jisoo.” 

“Is that so?” 

What relationship do I want between Jisoo and I? 

“But about Chaeyoung, I already realized long ago that she’s putting a facade but I never knew she was aggressive.” Joohyun giggled. “But I like this Chaeyoung better than before.” 

“Me too. I’m glad she got mad at me.” Jennie smiled. Chaeyoung was facing her back to them that they haven’t noticed she’s still awake. She was blushing. 

I need to confirm it. No more running away from my own feelings. 

 

The next day, Jisoo was on her deep thoughts about what Chaelin told her the other day. She also wanted to apologize to Jennie. 

“Jisoo.” Someone called her and was surprised why was Jennie on the entrance of her apartment. 

Im not going to run away. I have to apologize for avoiding her. And after that.. after that.. 

“..in love.” 

Im in love? H-how can I confirm that? 

“Jennie?” Jisoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter