Chapter 46

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jennie• 

"Uhm.. You know.." Jennie suddenly wants to confess, 

"Jennie?" Jisoo looked at her and was startled when Jennie slammed her both hands at Jisoo's side, pinning her.  

"uhm.. uh.. you know.. I li.."  

say 'i like you'. say it! 

"I-I li.." 

"Li-? does she want to say 'I have a chance to take away your life' or something like that?" Jisoo thought. 

"I Li.. It's nothing." Jennie sighed and left. "We should go back for dinner soon." 

"What?! What's with that? You're just going to leave me this terror?!" Jisoo whined. 

"that scene was a horrible attempt at confessing." Seulgi mumbled when she saw Jennie's attempt. she was looking at the stars until she heard that. 

 

My voice wont come out. Even though I concluded that's it's the perfect time to confess given the situation, I couldnt say anything just now. i wonder what kind of reaction would Jisoo have? what would I do if she reject me? I woder what i would do after that? 

I couldnt make my voice come out. so confessing was this scary. Did Lisa overcome this fear when she told me? What about Irene?I understand that this is my first time experiencing this myself. 

I dont know anything about my own weaknesses. The people around me are so tough. Every couple in this world has that pressure to overcome, dont they? 

 

"Jennie, where did you go? Let's eat dinner." Joohyun said and they all eat dinner together. 

It seems that it's still early to confess. Looks like I should try something different. 

"Hey, Jennie." Jisoo called. "about earlier, could it be that you wanted to do something like sumo wrestling?" Jisoo asked. 

"Jisoo, you're a thickheaded, arent you?" 

"What did you say? what did you just say?" 

 

•Jisoo•

Before they packed to head home, they took a bath at the hot springs first. after they're all done, Jisoo's grandparents walk them until the exit. 

"Jisoo, your girlfriend .." grandma. 

"Grandma, I keep on telling you that she's not my girlfriend." Jisoo sighed. "That girl is my long-time rival." 

"Rival?" 

"yes. I keep chasing her. but someday, I'll definitely make her turn my way. and then.." Grandma was seriously listening. "I'll make her say something like 'I can't live without you, Jisoo.' and victory will be in my hands." Jisoo chuckled. 

"There's a dangerous look in my granddaughter's eyes." Grandma thought. Seulgi was listening and smiled. 

"I think she already won. I wonder when those two will realize it?" Seulgi mumbled befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter