Chapter 11

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

Jisoo let Jennie in at her apartment. 

“Sorry to disturb you. So you’ve got a cold after all.” Jennie sighed. “What’s your temperature? I brought some easy to make food.” 

Gosh what kind of trial is this? 

Why did Jennie came here?! Because of the fever and being so surprised, my brain has stopped functioning. What am I supposed to do? 

“When did your fever started?” 

“Uh.. ummm.. I think this morning.” 

“It looks you’ve got a bad stuffy nose.” Jennie said and it made Jisoo’s face much red than before. “You really shouldn’t have your coat to me. I wouldn’t catch a cold even  without your coat. I’m sorry.” 

“It’s my cold. It has nothing to do with that.” Jisoo coughed. 

“Ahh. You’re really sick!” Jennie guided Jisoo to the bed. 

“39.2 degrees Celsius. Too bad your fever went up.” Jennie checked Jisoo’s temperature. 

Thats mostly because of you. 

“Have you eaten yet?” 

“Not yet.” 

“How about some porridge? Can you eat that?” 

“I think so.” Jisoo sneezed. 

“I’m gonna use your kitchen.” Jennie tied her hair a bun and went to get Jisoo a water. 

“You need to drink more.” 

“Uh. Okay.” 

 

When Jennie went to the kitchen to cook, she was thinking. 

“I’m still a bit nervous. Something must be wrong with me.” Jennie mumbled. 

“It’s not polite to act this way towards Jisoo. I need to pull myself together. Jisoo helps me out a lot. It’s my turn to do something for her.” Jennie thought. 

“Though I still doubt about what Lisa told me.” Jennie exhaled. “This is just an illusion. Yeah an illusion. Alright I can do it!” 

 

On the other hand.. 

what should I do? This is too unexpected. I would’ve cleaned my apartment if I just know she was coming here. No.. that’s not the key issue here. 

We were just lossy in the middle of the night last time. Right now, it’s just the only two of us. 

Alone! 

“Jisoo.. it’ll take a little longer to get the porridge ready. Is there anything you want me to do in the meantime?” Jennie suddenly entered. 

“Woah!” Jisoo was surprised and the splashed a water on her shirt. 

“Oh we need towels. Where’s the bathroom?” 

“It’s on the first door on your right.” 

“I’ll go get it. You also need to change.” 

What am I doing?! I’m too nervous. I lost my cool the moment she entered my room. 

Take it easy it’s not the first time I brought a girl inside my room. I have to calm down before Jennie would get back here. 

The bathroom.. 

theres a lot of my brother’s stuff there!! She might think I have a boyfriend or something! 

“Jisoo.. here’s the towel.” Jennie came back. 

“Jennie! It’s my brother’s!!” Jisoo panicked and it seems Jennie haven’t even thinking of anything. 

 

Jennie held a tray and gave Jisoo the porridge she cooked. 

“Thanks.” 

Shes really nonchalant about this. 

“Thank you for the food.” Jisoo was about to get the spoon but Jennie fed her suddenly. 

“What are you doing?!” Jisoo covered . 

“Uh. I got a call from Irene on my way here. I told her that I was going here to look after you. And she said this will make you feel much better.” 

Bae Joohyun, Thank you very much. 

“Okay. Now eat.” Jennie fed her again. 

“Wait. I need to prepare myself for this.” Jisoo helf her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter