Chapter 24

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jisoo there’s a letter for you.” Dara called Jisoo. She went home for a while cause she got bored on her apartment and she missed her mom. 

 

•Jisoo•  

The next day, Jisoo went to Jennie’s class to talk to her. She’s kinda hesitant because she was still affected about what she did to Jennie. 

“Hey jen.” 

“Jisoo, good morning. How are you?” Jennie greeted. 

“Did you get the letter about the class reunion?” 

“Yeah.” 

“Your going?” 

“No.” 

“Why not?” Jisoo frowned. 

“I have plans with Joohyun in the evening.” 

“Then we could just leave half way through.” 

“Huh?” 

“I’m sure everyone would be glad if you showed up even only for a little bit.” Jisoo smiled. “We won’t get many chances to meet up like this again. You should go.” 

“I see you’re right.” Jennie said after thinking. “I’ll only stay for a little bit but I’ll be there.” 

“Gotcha. I’ll tell them you’ll coming too.” 

“Okay. Thank you.”

”see ya.” Jisoo left. 

Jisoo sighed and remembered the scene where she almost kissed Jennie. 

Damn it Jennie. She’s been acting like nothing happened. 

 

When Jisoo got home, she immediately called her classmate who sent her the letter. 

“Hello?” The other line answered. 

“Oh Jinyoung .” 

“Hey jis! Did you get the postcard?” 

“Yeah. I didn’t know you were the organizer. You didn’t say anything when we met the other day.” 

“It’s just one of Ms. Taeyeon’s random demands.” Jinyoung  chuckled. “She just called me and said let’s open the time capsul.” 

“Oh that teacher. She did kinda like stuff like that.” 

“Yeah. I was the class representative back then. So, you comin?” 

“Of course and Jennie’s coming too.” 

“Jennie? Jennie huh? That Jennie. Why are you confirming for her?” Jinyoung  asked. 

“Oh we go to the same university.” Jisoo answered. 

“For real?! Oh you guys are the smart ones after all. I could tell that you two would end up the same university.” 

“Ah.. y-yeah I guess.” 

“Gotcha!” Jinyoung  giggled. “See you this Sunday.” 

“Okay.” The call ended. 

School reunion huh. Time sure flies so fast. Ten years, feels like nothing’s change at all. 

 

Sunday came and its their class reunion. Almost everyone is at the venue already. 

“Long time no see!” The girls said happily. 

“Hey Jinyoung . Who else is coming?” A girl asked.

“Let’s see.” Jinyoung looked at the list. “Jisoo..” 

“Jisoo is coming?! That’s great!” They cheered not just the girls but some of the boys too. 

“She must look cool and gorgeous now.” 

“She was my first love.” 

“Me too.”

“She must have a handsome boyfriend now or pretty girlfriend now.” They we’re all talking about her. 

“Ten years has passed and you only still talking about her?” Jackson whined. “She might be a total fatty by now.” 

“Stop! Jisoo is the idol of my memory.” 

“Exactly!”

“The only one left is Jennie I guess.” Jinyoung smiled. 

“Oh! She’s that girl right? The one who’s always fighting with Jisoo for first place.” They recalled how Jisoo was so determined to win. 

“Yeah she had that cool and kinda hard to approach aura.” 

“I don’t talk to her much back then.” 

“She was called the ice princess or the iron daughter.” 

“Ah I wonder what kind of girl she is now. I can’t imagine it.” They imagined a tiger. 

“So it’s like two magnets meeting up.” They imagined an intense aura between a dragon who represents Jisoo and a tiger who represents Jennie. 

“The drago and the tiger facing off.” 

“Oh Jisoo!” They stopped when they heard Jinyoung called Jisoo. 

“Hey Jinyojng. Thanks for organizing.” Jisoo smiled. Theyre blushing and admired Jisoo once agin. “Oh this way jen.” 

“Okay.” 

“Sorry She was unusually late today.” Jisoo said. They were just so shocked. 

“Sorry.” Jennie apologized. 

“I-it’s Okay. Long time no see.” They said. 

“Huh? We’re those two always like that?” They thought.

“You two came together.” Jinyoung giggled. 

“Since when did the two of you get close?” Jackson asked. “Don’t tell me your dati..” 

“we’re just schoolmates at middle school, high school, and college! I-it’s nothing like that.” Jisoo blushed. 

Oh no! Being surrounded by our elementary classmates made me treat her the same way I do back then! 

Jennie doesn’t really realize when all she could think is socialize. 

“I see. You guys haven’t change at all. Still rivals huh?” 

“Y-you could say that.” 

No!  

“But isn’t it amazing that you were together since elementary to college?” Mark said. 

“That can’t be accident that must be destiny.” Mina cheered. 

Man-made destiny you mean. I was the one who were following her. 

“That can’t be.” Jisoo faked a laugh. 

I haven’t made a progress at all. 

 

On the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter