Chapter 48

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

Jisoo was still shocked of what her father said. 

“You’ll be coming with me to America.” 

“Haa?!” 

“You’d be studying abroad, well, you’d there for about one year.” Her dad continued. “There’s still a possibility it would be for two winters though. No, well there’s a possibility, but you know there aren’t many chances like this. I think it will be a good learning opportunity. I think you could be an early intern. Think it over carefully.” 

 

 

 

“Soo.. Jisoo!” Jennie called her when the latter was spacing. They were walking together. “Taehyung’s house is in this neighborhood, right?” 

“Y-Yeah.” 

“It’s good that it’s nice out, isn’t it?” 

“Yeah that’s true.” 

Thats right, today, we’re helping Taehyung move. Somehow I haven’t been able to get dad's words out of my head. 

“Jisoo, haven’t you been absentminded lately? What’s the matter?” 

“Oh nothing.” Jisoo sighed and looked at Jennie. America.. one year.. she frustratedly scratch her head. 

Even though I’m worrying enough over whether I should or shouldn’t succeed him, why am I acting this way again? 

“Jennie, Jisoo, whats up?” Joongkuk  saw them. “I borrowed some pick up car for hyung’s things.” 

 

 

They arrived at Taehyung’s apartment to help him carry his things. Joohyun, Seulgi and Lisa were already waiting. When they were complete, they went inside and saw Taehyung still packing. 

“What?! You’re not done packing?!” Joohyun was shocked. 

“Thank you for coming.” Taehyung smiled. “I’ve been packing non-stop but still far from being done.” He cried. 

“Instead of chatting, let’s start organizing everything.” Jennie said and put on her gloves and Taehyung is beyond grateful to Jennie. 

After an hour, they were almost done. 

“We finished packing up this cardboard, so we’ll carry it to the truck now.” Jisoo said as she finished boxing. “Lisa grab that side.” 

“Okay.” Both of them carried the box. 

“Lili, your cheek is dirty.” Jennie said. 

“Hmm? Seriously?” Lisa raised her eyebrow and and idea came up which made her smirked looking at Jisoo. “Both my hands are full, Jenjen. Could you wipe it?” Jisoo’s jaw dropped. 

“That’s fine.” Jennie went to Lisa and wiped the dirt. 

“Thanks.” Lisa grinned. 

“Hey!” Jisoo interfered. “Damn you Lisa!” She pulled Lisa’s collar which made the box dropped on Lisa’s foot. 

“Ouch!” 

“Jisoo.” Jennie looked at her coldly. 

“No um. Just now, that wasn’t on pur.. Lisa was you know Lisa was doing..” 

“don’t blame it on someone else. Properly apologize to Lili.” She glared and Lisa was just laughing silently. 

Lisa that bastard! 

“Just.. Just carry it in your shoulder, Lisa! Stupid! Stupid!” Jisoo shouted while glaring at Lisa and was hiding behind the door pouting. 

“Is She an elementary kid?” Joohyun sighed. 

 

 

•Lisa• 

Lisa was sitting on the floor with an aching foot. 

“Honestly, Lili are you all right?” 

“Yeah I guess so.” 

“Should we put a compress on it?” 

“I don’t have one.” Lisa said and Jennie got a compress on her bag. “You’re pretty prepared.” 

She watched Jennie attended her scratch. “Anyway, it’s the same as ever.” 

“What is?” 

“It doesn’t look as if you’ve made any progress with Jisoo. How is it going?” Lisa smiled. 

“How, you ask? Jisoo’s denseness worries me.” 

“Oh!?” 

I could say the same about you. 

“Also, Jisoo has someone she likes.” Jennie pouted. 

Whats with that misunderstanding? 

“Please do your best.” Lisa genuinely smiled. “You tejected me so I won’t accepy it if things don’t go well.” 

“I’ll I’ll ill use discretion.” Jennie became stiff. 

“You’re good at talking about this topic, Jen.” Lisa started to . “You rejected me this please trea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter