Chapter 16

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four of them went to a restaurant where the girl brought them after they bumped to each other. Now, they were ordering food and Jennie was looking at the menu while listening to their conversation. 

“Uhm.. you are?” Jisoo asked.  

“I’m a freshman from the other Seoul university, my name’s Park Chaeyoung.” Chaeyoung introduced. “Jennie Unnie helped me in the train this morning. And..” 

“Jennie, did you rampage again?” Jisoo raised an eyebrow. 

“I.. I didn’t rampage.” Jennie hid half of her face at the menu while looking away at Jisoo. 

“Stop looking away.” 

“When I was riding the train on my way home, chaeyoung got involved with a drunk guy. She looks disturbed and was harassed so I just twisted that guy’s hand and people begun to clap until the guard arrived. He questioned us so I was late this morning.” Jennie explained. 

“You completely lost it do you?” 

“And I was leaving, chaeyoung said she wanted to thank me by having a dinner together and won’t take no as an answer.” She continued. 

Chaeyoung smile to Jennie and both are talking about food. Jisoo and Lisa was watching them until Jisoo asked. 

“So.. um. Do I know you? Have we met before?” 

“At namjoon oppa’s birthday party, I spilled a juice on your dress.” Chaeyoung answered. 

“Oh! So that was you.” 

“I’m really sorry about that. After I heard that you’re Jin sunbae’s little sister, I’ve been worried about it the whole time.” 

“You don’t really have to worry about that.” Jisoo mumbled while frowning. 

“But I never thought that we would meet again by coincidence like this.” Chaeyoung blushed but only Jisoo noticed. 

“Hmm?” 

“So how about everyone else?” Chaeyoung asked. 

“Well, they’re my friends from the college circle. We’re all in a astronomy club. Me and Jennie are sophomores and this is Lalisa Manoban, a freshman.” 

“Hi. Just call me Lisa.” Lisa smiled. “Nice to meet you.” 

“Nice to meet you too.” Chaeyoung beamed a smile to Lisa. 

“She’s so cute!” Lisa said in her mind. 

“Astronomy is wonderful, we don’t have an astronomy circle on our unversity.”  

“Oh, Lisa, about the vegetables..” Jennie talked but haven’t finished when Lisa covered . 

“Why are you bringing that up? Read the atmosphere.” Lisa whispered. Their face are so close that made Jisoo irritated. She hit Lisa’s head. 

“Ouch that hurts!” 

“You’re too close!” Jisoo and Lisa continued to argue and chaeyoung was amazed. 

“Everyone seems to be really good friends. That’s nice. I’m a little bit jealous.” She said. 

“Of What?” Jennie asked. 

“Oh sorry, I didn’t mean to run my mouth like that. I’m sorry please don’t mind me.” Chaeyoung said it cutely. 

“What’s wrong? I’ll listen.” Lisa said. 

“Uh’..” chaeyoung glanced at Jisoo before continuing. “I’ve been shy since I was young so I don’t really have many friends. I haven’t really gotten used to college yet. And I haven’t joined in any circles yet.” 

“I don’t have many friends either but I’m having a lots of fun right now.” Jennie smiled. “If you want. Why don’t you come and take a look at our circle?” 

“Huh? But i wasn’t in that school?” 

“You should come.” Lisa cheerfully agreed. 

“It’s okay, right Jisoo?” Jennie asked. 

“Yeah. No problem.” 

After having a dinner, it’s time for them to go home. Chaeyoung was thanking them a lot. 

“Well walk you to the station.” Lisa said. 

“Okay..” chaeyoung said while started walking, she tripped near Jisoo. Jisoo was about to catch her but Jennie catched her instead. 

“Are you Okay?” Jennie asked. 

“Y-Yeah. Thank you.” 

They arrived at the train station where they would separate ways. Lisa and chaeyoung are in the sam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter