Chapter 10

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo• 

Jisoo was on her bed, her body was covered by a thick blanket. Her temperature right now is 38.6 degree Celsius. 

She was sneezing from time to time. 

Yesterday, I came back from the trip and now this? It must be because I lent Jennie my coat and stayed outside in a t-shirt all night. I can’t let Jennie found out about this. 

Ahhh. I’m tired and hungry but I don’t want to move. I should’ve gone back home. 

By the way, the reason why I’m living in this apartment is because my brother insisted. When I entered college, I started living in this apartment owned by my father with him. 

He’s such a Mama’s boy. Mom wouldn’t let him live alone. 

Three months later, he just told me his more comfortable in the house and leaving me here. And that’s why I live alone in this slightly big apartment. But he also come here once if he feel like it. 

Ahh there’s a special lecture today. Damn it, I really wanted to attend. Jennie said she would attend that lecture, so I can borrow her notes.. no.. wait I can’t.. she would find out about my cold. 

She should be perfectly healthy as usual. 

At that time, she wanted to get along better with Lisa. What did she... 

Jisoo fell asleep. 

 

•Lisa• 

the list of things I hate. 

That countryside where dad decided to have a business for a change that only has nothing but a mountains and field everywhere. I hope we just went back to thailand. 

Next, Kim Jisoo, who get  everything she wants. 

And I’ve got one more to add it now, this woman.. 

“And it seems there are times that I feel kinda weird when I’m around Jisoo..” Jennie was talking to Lisa.  

Why did we pick the same class? Why?! I wanna get out here right now. 

“Why are you discussing these things with me?” Lisa asked. 

“Because I think you can help me reach the answer.” Jennie answered. 

It looks like I’m not gonna get rid this strange woman. 

“How weird do you mean?” 

Anyway, I’ll just gonna listen a bit and give her a quick advice. 

“Hmm. Sometimes I feel uneasy and I can’t keep my cool around her. When she touched my forehead the other day, I panicked and didn’t know what to do.” Jennie said and Lisa widened her eyes. 

“Wouldn’t it be better if you Tell this directly to Jisoo?” 

“No. I won’t get close to Jisoo until I understand things clearly in my mind.” 

So She’s a kind of girl who has to understand the theory behind something. 

“Why am I so feeling unsettled.” Jennie mumbled. 

“Okay, let me tell Why you are feeling like that.” Lisa sighed. “Jisoo is your closest friend. You’re getting this strange  feelings about her but they’re simply an illusion. You just keep trying to get her out of your mind and it’ll disappear in a moment.” Lisa smirked and excused herself. When she turned her back from Jennie, she stick her tongue out. 

“Really? That was the reason?” Jennie mumbled. She’s also doubting it. “But there’s no reason for Lisa to lie to me.” 

“An illusion.” Jennie thought. 

What a fool. You can just keep trying to wrap your head around this stupid theory. 

Who would ever help Kim Jisoo with her relationship. 

Lisa smirk and meanwhile at Jisoo’s apartment, she suddenly wake up when she felt a strong chill. 

“I get the feeling that something bad is going to happen. Why do I feel that something is supposed to be getting well is messed up?” Jisoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter