Chapter 7

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Lisa• 

Jennie was listening to Jisoo and Joohyun’s conversation about leaving or quitting the club through the door. 

“Give me a reason? The members would probably go if you leave.” Joohyun frowned. 

“Look, do you think they are really interested in astronomy?” 

“Yeah. But most of them are just here for you and Lisa.” 

“That’s why. I was thinking that if I’d stop coming here for a while, you’d know who’s really into astronomy. And I know those flirt girls are giving you headaches.” Jisoo reasoned. 

“Yeah.” Taehyun inserted. 

“And I think it’ll make Jennie feel relaxed.” Jisoo mumbled. “She’s not really good in getting along with strangers.”

”She just confessed her real intent.” Joohyun shook her head. 

“Does she realized she just said that out loud?” Taeyoung asked. 

“Well, since you asked for a break. I have no right to stop you.” Joohyun said and Jennie entered the room when she heard that Jisoo isn’t really quitting. 

“Oh Jennie!” Joohyun jumped at Jennie’s sudden appearance. “You scared me.” 

“Jisoo, you gonna stop coming here for a while?” Jennie asked. 

“Hmm. Yeah temporarily.” Jisoo smiled when a thought comes on her mind. 

“Will she feel lonely when I’m not here?” Jisoo thought and anticipating. 

“Ahh. Alright. I think it’s a good decision.” Jennie said. She’s actually relieved when Jisoo is not really quitting  and just taking a break. 

“Then that’s that. I’ll be taking my break starting now.” Jisoo ran away. 

 

 Lisa entered the room and bumped into Jennie who’s choosing a book to read at the shelf. 

Lisa remembered the sad expression on Jennie’s face the other day. 

Should I asked her under these circumstances? 

I don’t want any trouble. That’s right I should just leave her there. And not asked about it.. 

damn! What the hell really happened. 

Why did that usually stoic woman looks so sad? 

“Jennie, what happened yesterday?” Lisa finally asked. 

“What do you mean? Sorry but I want to read this book right now.” Jennie said not even looking at Lisa. 

This woman! I was worried about her. How can she be so cold? 

I’m  really doubting Kim Jisoo’s taste in women. 

Im never gonna get close to her ever again. 

 

Meanwhile, Joohyun was busy answering those members who were looking for Jisoo. 

“I told you. Jisoo will be participating basketball club starting now.” Joohyun is irritated. The girls are starting to quit and excuse their selves. 

Lisa was again felt defeated by Jisoo. 

Damn you Jisoo! 

 

•Jisoo• 

 the next day, Jisoo participated in the basketball club activities. 

“Long Time no see here in the court Jis.” They said. 

“Oh you’ve got more new members now.” Jisoo talked to Hanbin. 

“How about a one on one game with Jisoo to warm up?” Hanbin said to the new member. 

How is the astronomy club doing? Is Jennie doing well? 

It’s good for her to work hard on communicating, but she’s just too hard on herself. 

Anyway, I guess there must be fewer members now. So she can handle it. It was a big mistake for her to start communicating with those girls. 

“Jisoo!” She heard a familiar voice. 

Ahhh I shouldn’t keep on thinking about Jennie! But why the hell did I decided to leave her? 

“What am I doing?! I’m so stupid!” Jisoo said out loud and unconsciously shoot the ball. 

“Woah! Chill jis.” 

What she haven’t noticed is that, Jennie was watching her game. 

“Jisoo.” Jennie mumbled while watching Jisoo. “She looks happy.” 

The game ended. “How did I won by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter