Chapter 21

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Chaeyoung• 

Before they actually left at the amusement park, Chaeyoung ang Jennie went to the toilet first. Chaeyoung was in her deep thoughts thinking about what Jisoo told her.  

Jennie washed her hand and Chaeyoung’s bag fell and her things was scattered. 

Jennie helped her pick her things and got saw a picture of a chubby cute kid. Chaeyoung immediately snatched it. 

“D-don’t tell anyone about this.” 

“Tell what’?” Jennie frowned. 

“I know you’ll just laugh at me and the circle would laugh at me too.” Chaeyoung panicked. “If you’ll tell anyone, I’ll kill you.” She ran. 

Chaeyoung went home straight after that. 

 

You’ve got to be kidding me. I can’t believe someone saw that picture. I had a premature birth, on the top of being physically weak, I was their youngest daughter. 

I have a sister and went to Australia to study. My parents missed her so much so they treasured me and doted me so much. 

We were a moderately well-off middle class family and since I was raised showered in the love of my parents. 

“You should eat a lot. Eat so you’ll have a lot of energy.” Thats my mother always told me. 

I became a child overflowing with self-love and weight. My humiliating self during those years. Fortunately, I was never bullied by my classmates. They were good natured. 

But because of that, I entered middle school without realizing the truth. 

Flashback 

there was guy that captured my attention. I wanted him to noticed me actually so I did everything to get his attention and then, finally.. 

“Hey, come here for a sec.” he called me. I thought finally, he’ll gonna confess. 

“You know, you’re seriously annoying and creeping me out. Don’t come near me again, fatty.” He meanly said.  

That was terrifying cruel middle school life. After that, I lock myself in my room. 

“I’ll slim down and become pretty.” I said to myself. 

I hated losing by nature. So I put a lot in effort and made a perfect high school debut. 

I’ll probably won’t meet that guy again. 

In high school, I became popular and got many admirers. That’s to be expected because I worked hard afterall. 

But no matter how many boys and girls as well fawned over me. My heart was not satisfied and then, Namjoon oppa invited me to his party. 

I met, Kim Jisoo. Her features, her sophisticated demeanor and educational background. Clearly, she’s the one out of those people I’ve met.  

 

But then, why would you rather choose that plain, boring and flawed woman who’s natural at looking innocent. And it’s not only Jisoo but also Lisa. 

How co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter