Chapter 31

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Lisa• 

If i am to describe Kim Jisoo. She’s a natural winner in life. Gifted with two to three things, from her looks, brain and her lineage. 

Shes the closest to that person.  

What I feel in front of her is always the feeling of defeat. 

“Come with me for a bit. Let’s drink.” Jisoo said. 

“But I’m underage. I can’t drink.” 

“Just come along.” Jisoo started walking. “You’re coming right?” 

Why do I feel a little guilty? It’s not that they’re dating. I didn’t do anything wrong. 

“Sure. I’ll come with you.” 

 

They we’re both now on a restaurant and Jisoo order a soju for her and a ramyeon for Lisa. When the order came, she immediately took a sip. 

“There’s something I want to ask.” Jisoo said and drink her soju. 

“I-I confessed to Jennie.” Lisa directly said which made Jisoo choke. “I thought of saying it just in case. For the time being, I was just waiting for her reply or rather, giving her a time for thinking over it.” Jisoo sighed and looked down to her hands. 

“Well I thought I somehow had a hint considering Jennie’s behavior.” She giggled. “Or rather are you serious that it’s Jennie? You had a bad taste in women don’t you think?” 

“I’ll return your words right back to you.” Lisa smirked. 

“Seriously, it has to be you of all people.” Jisoo sighed again. 

“So what about it?” Lisa asked. “I can see the outcome of it. It’s like a memorial test for me.” 

I know that there’s no space for me to insert myself. I know, I’m no match with Kim Jisoo. But even so I.. 

“huh?! Don’t play around damn you! Didn’t Jennie always come to you for advice?”Jisoo was now red because she’s a bit drunk. “And she even told me that it’s a secret. You two are also talking about cooking. I can’t even cook anyway. And you knew both about vegetables. She calls me by just my name and she calls you by a nickname now. Rather, stop calling her Nini. It pisses me off.” Jisoo was ranting that Lisa was shocked  

“And what do you call that? A difference of standard living? There’s something called like that? I don’t know a bunch of thins like that.” She continued. 

“I know what you’re talking about but hearing it directly from you irritates me.” Lisa said. 

“You both properly live by yourself. Well I also started doing a part time job but as expected, it’s different.” 

“Excuse me?” 

“Damn it! This pisses me off.” She covered her eyes. “I feel so vexed. I feel like I always lose.” Jisoo said and Lisa widened her eyes and blushed because she was too happy. 

Hearing that directly from Jisoo makes her relieved. 

“Why is your face red?” Jisoo asked. 

“Leave me alone.” Lisa kicked Jisoo’s shin. 

“Ouch!” Jisoo whined. “What are you doing?” 

They Are now going home and Lisa walked Jisoo to the station because the older girl is a bit drunk. 

“Ah. My feet is giving up.” Jisoo complained and rested her arms into Lisa’s shoulder for support. 

“Don’t get too close.” Lisa whined. “Sunbae, Aren’t you going to confess?” 

“Confess? Confessing huh.. rather that confessing, proposed to her once.” Jisoo chuckled and Lisa was shocked again.  “And the reply I’ve got was ‘let’s stay as good friends, okay?’ That’s why in the end, no matter what I say, unless Jennie herself realizes it. It’ll be meaningless.”  

“Yeah.” Lisa agreed. 

“Well,to be prank, since you confessed, I would look so silly if I confess so I absolutely won’t do it.” Jisoo said. “In the first place, I want Jennie to confess.” She mumbled. 

This must be the reason why happiness drifts from this person. 

“Besides, I’m sure her head is full after you confess. Chasing her more further will make her more confused and I would feel bad for her.” Jisoo said seriously. “Though I feel like I’m losing. I don’t intend to lose to you.”  

“Take it easy and you’ll see yourself crying later.” Lisa smiled. She’s happy that Jisoo considered her as a rival for Jennie’s heart. 

“You got a big mouth.” Jisoo giggled. 

 

•Jennie• 

Jennie was studying to distract herself from all the feelings she’s been experiencing. She can’t sleep either. 

Her mom came home from work and asked her daughter why was she still awake. 

“What is this?” Chaelin asked when she saw a food on the table. 

“It’s for you mom. I bought it from summer festival.” 

“Oh. You went to the summer festival with Jisoo?” Chaelin giggled. “Now that I think about it, Jisoo hasn’t came recently. Tell her to come here sometimes. I’ll go take a bath.” She left and Jennie leaned on her book. 

I haven’t talk to he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter