Chapter 5

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•Jisoo•  

Finally, the school’s festival has begun. Jennie didn’t show up to the last year’s school festival because she said it’s just a waste of time and she’s busy with her part-time jobs. 

But this year is different, I’ll definitely enjoy this festival with Jennie.  

“Here you are Jisoo, Lisa.” Joohyun smiled. “Get dressed in this and draw in customers.” 

“What?” 

“You are attracting customers with that faces.” 

“But you attract customers too.” Jisoo said to Joohyun. 

“What?! Why do I have to work with Jisoo?” Lisa whined while pointing rudely at Jisoo. 

“Shut up. If you already forgot what you did to Jennie, should I remind you? You don’t have the right.to say no.” Joohyun said coldly. “Besides you should call her sunbae.” Lisa just pouted. Joohyun looked at Jisoo and tap her shoulder. 

“I’ll let Jennie hang around with you later.” She whispered and Jisoo blushed. 

“Well, it’s not like I’m longing to enjoy school festival with Jennie.” Jisoo acted. 

“I understand.” Joohyun chuckled. 

“Joohyun is a terrifying demon.” Taehyung whispered to Seulgi. 

“Jisoo What are you gonna wear?” Jennie asked. 

“Jichu.” It keeps repeating on Jisoo’s mind. That scene Jennie called her a nickname. 

What the hell am I thinking?! It’s just a nickname. 

“Anything wrong Jisoo?” Jennie frowned when Jisoo face is like of a tomato. 

“You’re thinking of how she called you by a nickname aren’t you?” Lisa smirked decided to tease Jisoo. “It got your heart racing, didn’t it?” 

“W-what are you talking about?” Jisoo glared still blushing. 

“By the way, did that make Jennie’s heart race?” She raised an eyebrow with a smirk on her face. 

“My heart race?” Jennie frowned. 

“Yes. How do you feel when  you’re with Jisoo-sunbae? Have you ever felt like overwhelmed or excited or?” 

“How do I feel?” Jennie was thinking and everyone in the club was anticipating but Jisoo is hesitating whether to listen or not. 

“Nothing special, I guess.” Jennie said without feelings. Lisa was laughing and Taehyung patted her shoulder while Jisoo is looking down. 

“Jennie, it’s the first day of the festival. Let’s make it more exciting.” Joohyun sighed. 

 

Lisa and  Jisoo outside drawing customers in, boys and girls. But Lisa is just like a play girl so she draw mostly girl’s attention. Jisoo was naturally attracting girls and boys as well. 

Lisa was still laughing and teasing Jisoo. 

“That was straightforwardly answer.” She said between her laugh. 

“You thought I’d be upset. Sorry to disappoint you but I’ve used to this things years ago.” Jisoo is proudly-like saying. 

“She’s been bumming me out for ten years. You’ll see how strong I am.” Jisoo giggled and Lisa was looking down at her. 

 

Meanwhile, in their club room which is a temporary turned into planetarium café. 

“We got more customers.” Taehyung said. 

“Joohyun, you’re pretty.” Jennie said while looking at Joohyun in a maid outfit. 

“Am I? Thank you.” Joohyun chuckled. “I told you call me Irene.” 

“Jennie, do you want to try it on?” She asked. 

“No, I’ll look awkward in that.” Jennie rejected. 

“Why? I don’t think so.” 

“Because I’m ordinary, rustic, ugly and dull.” Jennie shrugged. 

“That’s What Jisoo told you right? What could I say.” Joohyun facepalmed while sighing. 

A few moments later, Jennie came out in a made outfit with a light make up and it looks her elegant. 

“Wow thank you Joohyun.” Taehyung said with his mouth slightly opened in an awe. 

“Amazing She’s prettier than usual.” Seulgi said. 

“Jennie you’re so lovely.” Joohyun said while slapping Seulgi’s arm. “Okay let’s go to work.” 

“Why don’t we enjoy this festival in a different way?” 

“Welcome, How May I help you?” Jennie greeted the customers. 

“Wow she’s cute.” 

“She’s pretty.” 

“She looks like a cat. So cute.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter