Prologue

Rival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her father is a boss. She herself is a visual and clever, always win the favor among boys and girls.

This is the way the people think of her. 

To be honest, she had no question o their comments. But in this ten years, she never have savored the taste of victory in any single match with this girl.

“Lets bid for final victory, Jennie.”  

 

 

Then here it comes.. their last battle or challenge. 

 

Ten years ago.. 

“good morning Jisoo!” They greeted her. Early in the morning she’s surrounded by her classmates. 

“We’ll have a Basketball match against the guys from other class.” One of her classmates said. 

“Yeah come and join us.” The other said. Jisoo just smirked. 

“Sorry, I have to attend cram school today, you guys had better spend time studying.” Jisoo said while coming in in their class. The moment she entered the class, the girls talked to her. 

“Jisoo, I saw your dad on tv yesterday.” The girl said. 

“He is called the king of business. That’s amazing.” The other girl interfered. 

“Oh that was the promotion of the newly opened hotel in Singapore.” Jisoo said. 

Her classmates are so noisy and amazed until the teacher came with their test result. 

“Here you are Jisoo. Nice job again.” The teacher complimented while handling the result to Jisoo. 

“Super! Once again,you are the only one who got fully marks jisoo.” Her classmate said. 

“Of course. Who do you think I am?” Jisoo smirked. 

Now that she think of it, primary school was in fact the heyday of her life. Her father was a president of large resort hotels. 

She’s always on the top of her class and champions in all sports meetings. Not to mention countless times being invited by talent scouts. Just like the princess in her world. 

Then.. 

that girl appeared. 

“This is the transfer student, Jennie Kim. Let’s welcome her.” The teacher said. 

“Nice to meet you.” Jennie simply said. 

“Nothing special. She’s gloomy and looks very poor and grow up in lower class.” Jisoo said in her mind. 

That was the first impression she had for Jennie.  

However.. 

“well here’s the result of your exam few days ago. The exam was a little bit difficult and only one got the perfect score.” The teacher said. 

“It’s should be Jisoo.” They whispered. Jisoo smirked and got her result. She widened her eyes when she saw her result with two mistakes. 

“Woah! Jennie got a perfect score!” Someone said. Jisoo’s mouth dropped with a shock face. 

 

Its ta time for PE. Jisoo calmed down. 

“Now 50 meters sprint test will now start!” Their teacher said. 

“That was just a coincidence. Yes, how could I fall behind that not eye-catching girl.” Jisoo said in her mind. “Focus.” 

“Go!” 

“The number one is definitely me.” 

 

“Jisoo 7.8 seconds.” The teacher said. 

“Amazing! Jisoo ran faster than before.” They said and Jisoo smirked again but a few minutes later a classmate suddenly said that made Jisoo frowned. 

“Cool! Jennie 7.4 seconds!” 

“Wow someone can run faster than Jisoo.” 

“Not a big deal.” Jennie simply said. 

“How could this happen?!” Jisoo can only said this in her mind. 

 

Jisoo can’t believe it that someone beat her in studies and sports. 

“Hey! You’re just a transfer student. Don’t be so arrogant. You just got several good marks by accident. Don’t get carried away.” Jisoo pointed at Jennie. But what pissed Jisoo more is that Jennie ignored her. 

“Bastard! How can you treat me like this?!” Jisoo shouted. “I’m the successor of the K resorts and the daughter of the president.” 

“I don’t care if you’re the daughter of the president or what. That just show the success of your father. It doesn’t mean your excellent too.” Jennie coolly said and left.  “Bye.” 

Not only Jisoo who was shocked but also her classmates. 

 

After of what happened, Jisoo doubled her studies. She did have more classes by tutor and cram school.

Jisoo’s mom got confused why Jisoo suddenly determined in her studies when she’s already good at it. 

“Well She was beaten by a transfer student in exam.” Jin, her older brother smirked. 

“Oh my.” Dara her mom smiled. 

“I won’t lose to her again! That arrogant girl!” Jisoo was really triggered. 

 

Days passed, after class, Jisoo was walking and felt dizzy all of the sudden. She looked tired.

She collapsed. 

Jisoo frowned when she heard a sound of a pencil. 

“Oh you’re awake.” Someone said. 

“Huh?!” Jisoo got up when she realized she’s not sleeping in her room. “What?! Where am I?” 

“I saw you sleeping on the road, so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter