Busan Sunsets

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Mayling Prologue]

I was awake. Laying in bed with my eyes wide open staring at the ceiling for the past hours. 

Just thinking of what the hell I am going to do and what the actual hell is happening.

 

My front door ran and I closed my eyes.

Taking a deep breath and waiting for my phone to ring.

 

Seconds later it rang.

I got up and stuffed my phone in the pocket of my jeans and picked up the duffel bag that was placed on the floor next to my bed and swung open my door.

 

There was a black familiar SUV parked outside and I could see the silhouette of him inside.

I hoped in and could feel the cold ac air give me goosebumps.

 

" hello there," he smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek. I could feel chills run down my spine.

Ignoring him for the past days was so easy but I couldn't escape from this.

" where are we going?" I asked him and I could see him smile.

" to see my family" he smiled. 

I know he doesn't get to see them often. I didn't want to ruin this trip for him. But there was my inner voice telling me that I had to be honest with him. 

I had to let him know my true feelings about him. I wasn't even sure how I truly felt. After so much thinking and crying. I just can't find a conclusion.

 

" Why are you so quiet?" he spoke up after an hour of driving.

" just thinking" I truned around and smiled at him.

" about what?" 

" a lot of things" I sighed

" We will reach soon, we can watch the sunset " he smiled and it was just eating me up inside.

How could someone as pure as him exist in this world?

 

 

The sun was setting and he drove into a parking lot with a sign that said "Taejongdae" 

It looked like a national park or something in that sort.

 

" You will need to walk a tiny bit" he hopped out of the car and smiled.

I followed him and I could smell the fresh sea air not far from us now.

There were no people around us even tho I saw so many cars early. 

 

Taking a seat on the rocky cliff we could see the sunset. It was beautiful.

He looked at me with his dark brown eyes. His eyes were full of hope. I couldn't believe that someone as pure as him could be mine. He is all mine.

He is trying his best to give me all he can, disregard of his circumstances. He tried to make me happy.

But how did I always manage to do the wrong things and hurt him? 

Would I someday hurt him so much that he will hate me?

 

" Jungkook" I said in a soft voice and I looked at him.

He quickly turned his head and smiled at e with his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter