He is on to us

Private Library - Do I need you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Mayling Prologue ]

Moments later my phone was vibrating and when I looked on the screen it was Jungkook.

I had a smile on my face. Who wouldn't have a smile in their face when receiving a message from Jungkook. 

I swiped to unlock my screen to see his sweet message.

" Just landed, love," he said and I was not ready to break the Mr. Bang news to him.

" Miss you" I replied. 

" I have a present for you" he replied and I just remembered that we need to keep it low. 

" I need to talk to you"

" About?"

" Don't come and see me today. I will go to your place at 8 pm" 

" Ok" he replied and that was the end of the conversation.

I felt glad he didn't spam me with questions and all. 

 

I let out a loud sigh... Since I was overflowing with work. I just noticed that I was so busy the past weeks as Mr. Bang was throwing more work at me to keep me busy. Which is really snacky of him. 

I can understand his point of view and I am not mad at him even tho it might have looked like I was this morning. But I am not. I felt like I should apologize for shouting at him. but I wasn't ready yet.

 

" Hello" Sejin comes into my room without knocking.

" Hello" I replied to him and watched him sit down.

" You wanted to talk"

" yes" I looked at him and inhaled. 

" Mr. Bang called me in" 

" Oh"

" he is suspecting about me" I replied to him

" Then what are you going to do"

" Just laying low but you would need to help me" I replied to him and he also exhaled. 

" How can I help you?" 

" Just make everything look normal and nothing is going on" 

" sounds easier than expected" he crosses his legs

" I hope so"

" Anything else?" he looks at me

" No, thank you," I said to him and lay my head down. I heard him leave my room but I did not bother looking after him.

 

I head a headache and I was feeling exhausted. 

" Drink some coffee" Deea entered my room without me hearing her.

" You scared me" I flinched and looked at her.

She looks amazing. She was smiling.

" can you close the door?" I looked at her and she closed the door behind us.

" Why is nobody suspecting you and mr. X?" I asked her because I was curious about how she was not getting in trouble.

" because I don't eye him every time I walk past in the hallway," she said and I was chocking on the coffee she passed me.

" Uhm okay"

" Just act like colleagues" 

" I am trying" I sighed

" Why are you asking?" she looks at me and sips her American.

" I got confronted by Mr. Bang"

" Omg you did not"

" He is even stalking me to my house"

" Creepy much"

" Ikr" I laughed.

We chatted for a bit longer until he headed home to rest.

 

Talking to her made me feel a bit more relaxed. I can tell she really enjoys working for Bighit. And I was thinking to myself if I enjoy working for Bighit. In conclusion. I do. 

 

I was doing overtime in the office and fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter