Ch 2

The Villain

"What do you want? Let me go!" shout Hongbin. The boys just drag him toward the roof so that they have their time alone. Sungkook push the boy down when they arrive at the roof. He without saying anything just punch that boy. He motion to his friends to hold Hongbin's hand.The boy try to fight but it only give him another punch from Sungkook. He grab Hongbin's hair and make the boy look at him. 

"You such a shameless boy. You think I don't know you try to seduce my girlfriend?" yell Sungkook as he give another punch to Hongbin. 

"I never do that," said Hongbin weakly. Sungkook laugh when he hear Hongbin's words.

"So, you mean she's lying to me?" Sungkook kick Hongbin's stomach that make he groan in pain. 

"Its noisy. Can't you all do your dirty work somewhere else?" ask a boy who is lying not far from them. It make the boys turn around to see who the one that brave enough to disturb them. 

"Who are you to disturb us? Just keep silent if you don't want any trouble," shout Sungkook as he still looking at the lying boy.

"Trouble? I love trouble," reply the boy as he sit up. He carefully remove the beauty mask on his face and rub his face softly. He stand up and wipe his uniform little bit before he turn around looking at the boys.

"I really hate when someone disturb my beauty time," mumble Hakyeon as he walk closer to the boys.

"What? So you want to save this boy?"ask Sungkook as he glare at Hakyeon.

"What? No. I don't even know him. By the way, I'm not so kind to help someone that I don't know," reply Hakyeon. 

"If that so, just go," Sungkook chase him out from that place. Hakyeon smirk when he hear the order. He don't take order from any other people.

"I already told you, I love trouble very much," Hakyeon smirk when he say that. Sungkook take few steps backward when he sense something dangerous from the boy in front him.

"Where you want to go? Don't run, please. I much more like if you fight back. It much more challenging and exciting," continue Hakyeon as he walk closer to the boys. Hakyeon glare at them as he smile evilly.

The boys swallow hardly before they run away from the roof. Hakyeon watch them with a disappointed face. "They act so tough with this boy. Weak," mumble Hakyeon. He yawn few times as he walk away.