Ch 37

The Villain

Hakyeon enter the hall as his eyes wonder around to find anyone that he know. Then his eyes stop at Mr Kim and Mr Han who are talking. Then he spot Sanghyuk, Nayoung and Taekwoon stand not far from him. He want to go to that group when Mr Kim wave his hand, calling for him. 

Hakyeon take a deep breath as he walk closer to the men. He bow slightly at Mr Han and stand in front him. "Mr Han, this is my son. Cha Hakyeon," Mr Kim introduce that boy to his friend.

"Omo, you're so handsome. Wait for a while," Mr Han look around and call for Nayoung. The girl walk toward them with fake smile on her face.

"Mr Kim, this is Han Nayoung, my lovely daughter," Mr Han introduce his daughter. Nayoung also bow slightly toward that man.

"Yes, she is lovely and beautiful," praise Mr Kim as his eyes wonder around Nayoung's body. 

'Well, if Hakyeon does not want her, I want,' think Mr Kim in his mind. Nayoung become restless when she realise how Mr Kim look at her. 

"Can I kidnap Nayoung for a while?" Said Hakyeon as he look at Mr Han.

"Of course. Just don't too long," reply Mr Han as he laugh little bit.

"Lets go beautiful," Hakyeon hold out his hand to that girl. Hesitately Nayoung put her hand on that hand. They walk out from the hall together as they still holding hand.

"Thank you," said Nayoung when they finally alone.

"Why?" Ask Hakyeon, pretending that he does not understand the reason.

"You know why," reply Nayoung without looking at him.

"I hope you do not talk to Jaehwan," Hakyeon glare at the girl.

"I'm... I'm not. I don't even look at him," reply Nayoung as she look down. She really feel hurt to ignore that boy.

"Good," said Hakyeon as he walk closer to that girl. He put his arm around her waist and pull her closer. He stare at the girl straight into her eyes.

"Just be patient for a while. This will come to the end," whisper Hakyeon before he give a peck on Nayoung's forehead.

Hakyeon smile at her before he leave the girl. She know she should hate Hakyeon but she can't. She does not know why, but she trust that boy.

When she want to walk back to the event, someone stop her. "How about if we have some drinks here? I want to know more about my future daughter in law," said that man as he give one of the glass in his hand to the girl.