Ch 21

The Villain

"Hyung!" called Sanghyuk as he run toward the boy. 

"Why your face like that? Isn't you met my noona last night?" ask Sanghyuk when he saw Jaehwan's worried face.

"Nothing. Don't worry," reply Jaehwan as he smile slightly. 

"What's wrong, hyung? Just tell me," said Sanghyuk as he put his arm around Jaehwan's shoulder.

Suddenly, a black car stop near the boys. Few men walk out from the car and fastly pull Jaehwan into the car forcely. They are too strong for Jaehwan.

"What are you doing?" Shout Sanghyuk as he try to fight those men.

"Bring the boy too," order another man inside the car. 

The men nod their head as they also pull the boy with them. Immediately they leave the place. 

"Shut up if you two want to still alive," warn a man who sit beside the driver as he point a gun toward them. Jaehwan and Sanghyuk fastly nod their head as they praying they will be safe.

***

"Taekwoon hyung, help!" shout Hongbin as he run toward the boy fastly.

"What's wrong, Hongbin?" ask Taekwoon when he saw his worried face.

"Jaehwan hyung, Sanghyuk, someone kidnap them just now," told Hongbin as he try to catch up his breath.

"What?" Taekwoon feel shock with this news.

"Let report it to police," said Taekwoon. Wonshik who walking toward them can sense something bad has happen when he saw Hongbin's face that look like he want to cry.

"What's wrong?" ask Wonshik as he look at the worried boys in front of him.

"Jaehwan and Sanghyuk got kidnap," told Taekwoon.

"We want to report it to police," told Hongbin as he keep shaking. He afraid something bad will happen to his friends.

"No, don't report it. It will be more danger," said Wonshik that make both of them look at him. He look down as he think something before he take out his phone calling for someone.

"Hello. They got kidnap," told Wonshik after the other person answer his call.

"Okay. I'll wait for you," said Wonshik before he ended the call.

"You two just wait at school and don't do anything. Understand? Don't do anything," said Wonshik as he look at the boys before he left them.

"What's wrong, Hongbin? Taekwoon oppa?" ask Nayoung when she saw those two standing outside the school.

"Jaehwan and Sanghyuk got kidnap," told Hongbin that make Nayoung's eyes become wide. She can feel her heart beating loudly and fast.

"He really do it. He really do it," mumble Nayoung as she look at the ground.

"What do you mean?" ask Taekwoon.

"Hakyeon oppa, he warn me before. If I don't ignore Jaehwan, he cannot promise on Jaehwan's safety. What should I do? He must saw us last night. What should I do?" told Nayoung as she start to cry. Hongbin and Taekwoon look at each other. They can't believe Hakyeon willing to do something like that.