Ch 23

The Villain

The men lying on the floor uncoincousness except the leader. He stand not far from the scary boys. "Where you want to go?" ask N as he walk closer to the leader. The leader try to run but get caught by N. That boy hold his collar and punch him hardly. He then kick the leader until he fall on his back.

"Don't disturb them after this. Whatever your boss told you to do, don't do it," warn N as he glare at the man. The leader fastly nod his head. N give him last punch before he walk back to the car.

"Get in," order N as he look at the shaking boys. They stand up slowly and walk toward the car still holding hands. 

The leader take this chance to grab his gun not far from him. He fastly point the gun toward Jaehwan and Sanghyuk. He shoot them but N fastly push them to avoid the bullet. Unfortunately, the bullet hit N's arm. The bullet scratch him and make he bleeding. 

"N!" shout Ravi as he fastly kick the gun fron the leader's hand. He then punch him few times before he kick the leader's head that make he lost his coincousness.

Ravi fastly take out his handkerchief and wrap the wound to stop the bleeding. "Are you okay?" ask Ravi as he look at N worriedly.

"I'm fine," reply N as he stand up. He then look at the boys who still sitting on the floor in shock.

"Get in," order N. Now he feel pissed. Why he need to danger himself because of these boys. His life is too precious.

Jaehwan and Sanghyuk nod their head as they fastly enter the car as order. "Can you drive?" ask Ravi.

"Of course. This just small cut," reply N as he open the door. Ravi just sigh as he also enter the car beside the driver.

"We'll send you at the school. But remember, nothing has happen today. No one can know about this. It will make you and the others in danger," warn N as he drive the car toward the school.

"Emm I want to say thank you to both of you. Because you two has save us," said Jaehwan.

"You're welcome," reply Ravi as he look at both of them.