Ch 24

The Villain

"Are you okay?" ask Nayoung as she hold Jaehwan's and Sanghyuk's hand. She look at both of them in worried.

"Of course we are," reply Jaehwan as he smile at the girl.

"I though something bad has happen to both of you," said Nayoung as she start to cry. She really feel worried. Now she know she should take Hakyeon's warn seriously.

"I'm sorry. I... I should go," said Nayoung before she walk away from the boys. She should not talk to Jaehwan. She should ignore that boy.

"Nayoung! Nayoung!" call Jaehwan when the girl walk away from them without looking back. 

Jaehwan look at the girl with sad eyes. He know that girl keep away from him because she worry on his safety. And its all because of Hakyeon. He really need to see that boy.

"Jaehwan, Sanghyuk, are you okay?" ask Hongbin as he run toward them.

"Do you know how worried we are when Hongbin told us about you two," said Taekwoon as he look at those two.

"We're fine. There two people save us," told Sanghyuk as he look at those two in relief. 

"Thanks god. Don't you want to report this to police?" ask Hongbin.

"No. That people told us to not tell anyone about this," reply Jaehwan as he shake his head.

"What? Why?" ask Taekwoon. It ridiculous. They're kidnaped and almost die. And they can't report this to police.

"He said it will be more danger for us," reply Jaehwan as he walk away from his friends. He need to find Hakyeon.

"Where you want to go?"ask Wonshik as he walk closer to them.

"Meet Hakyeon," reply Jaehwan without looking at the boy.

"He's not coming," told Wonshik.

"How do you know?" ask Hongbin as he look at the boy weirdly. Wonshik just shrug his shoulders.

"Where are you come from?" ask Sanghyuk as he look at the boy.

"Just wondering around the school," reply Wonshik. Sanghyuk just nod his head.