Ch 12

The Villain

Nayoung run to the roof as she crying. She can't believe that boy accuse her like that. She just sleep at Hakyeon's house. They not doing anything. They sleep at different room. 

When she open the door, she can see Hakyeon sitting on the floor. Ready to start his beauty time. Nayoung fastly run to the boy and hug him.

"What's going on, Nayoung? Why you're crying?" ask Hakyeon. He actually feel shock with her sudden appearance but still can think rationally to not shouting like a crazy people.

Still crying, Nayoung told Hakyeon what Jaehwan said to her. That boy just smile as he shake his head. He wipe Nayoung's tears and make she look at him.

"Don't mind about him. He will realise how stupid he is to think something like that. Don't stress yourself for that boy. It will make you look ugly," said Hakyeon as he poke Nayoung's cheek. The girl pout as she glare at him. Hakyeon push the girl down lying with her head on his lap. 

"Just relax and forget about that boy for now," said Hakyeon as he put his hand on Nayoung's eyes that make she close her eyes.

***

"Yes, she is," support Sanghyuk when Jaehwan told them about his sister and Hakyeon.

"But, she just sleep at his house. She accidently meet Hakyeon when she runaway from a drunk man who try to harrass her," Sanghyuk just told them what his sister told him when she got back home this morning. 

Jaehwan start to feel guilty. How could he think something like that. He know Nayoung. He know she would never do that. He groan as he slam his head on the table.

"Where you want to go?" ask Hongbin when Jaehwan stand up.

"I need to see Nayoung and Hakyeon. I need to apologise to both of them," reply Jaehwan.

When he arrive at the roof, he can see two figure lying on the floor. The same spot he saw Hakyeon before. Both of them are wearing the beauty mask.

"Nayoung, Hakyeon, I want to say something," said Jaehwan. His voice make Nayoung open her eyes slightly before she close it back.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry to say something like that about you two. I'm sorry, Nayoung. Its all my fault. I should not think like that about you," apologise Jaehwan. 

"Its okay if you're sorry," reply Nayoung without looking at the boy.

"You need to think carefully, Jaehwan. She just sleep at my house. Not sleep with me at my house. Its different," said Hakyeon as he rub his face softly. Jaehwan sigh as he nod his head softly. He really regret on what he said.