Ch 14

The Villain

"What happen?" ask Taekwoon when he saw Sanghyuk on Hakyeon's back. He look so weak and wet. Both of them are wet.

"He fall in the river," told Hakyeon as he put Sanghyuk on a chair. 

"Bring him dry clothes. He will get sick if he keep wearing the wet clothes," said Hakyeon before he leave that boy with his friends. 

"Where you want to go?" ask Taekwoon when he saw Hakyeon walk back into the jungle.

"I have something to do,"reply Hakyeon without looking at that boy.

Hakyeon look around the riverside where he found Sanghyuk. He can feel that boy is not accidently slip and fall into the river. "Why you here?" ask Hakyeon as he kneel down to pick on something.

"Just want to see this beautiful waterfall," reply Taekwoon as he look at the waterfall.

"Wear this," Taekwoon put his sweater on Hakyeon's body when that boy sneeze.

"What's that?" ask Taekwoon when he saw something in Hakyeon's hand. 

"Nothing," reply Hakyeon. He walk away from Taekwoon.

"Where you want to go?" ask Taekwoon as he walk behind that boy. Hakyeon just ignore the question and just walk until he reach at the place where he put the firewoods that he collect just now. He pick the woods with help from Taekwoon and walk back toward the others.

"How is he?" ask Hakyeon as he put down the firewoods on the ground. Taekwoon also do the same as before he walk away, leaving them.

"He's fine. He's sleeping right now," reply Nayoung. "Thank you, oppa. For saving his life," continue Nayoung as she give a hug to that boy.

"You're welcome," reply Hakyeon as he pat Nayoung's back. He can see Jaehwan is looking at them with sad eyes.

"Now go changing your clothes. You'll get sick," said Nayoung as he push Hakyeon to his tent softly.