Ch 17

The Villain

"Nayoung? What are you doing here?" ask Hakyeon when he saw the girl standing in front of his house.

"Come in," invite the boy. Nayoung enter the house with a determine mind.

"So, do you want to ask me something?" ask Hakyeon like he can read Nayoung's mind.

"Oppa, is it true you're the one who hired the girl to kiss Jaehwan?" ask Nayoung as she look straight into his eyes. When Hakyeon hear the question, he smile. 

"Yes, I am," reply Hakyeon honestly. His answer make Nayoung take few steps backward as she feel shock. That boy does not try to hide it at all. What he really think?

"What? Why?" ask Nayoung even when she already know why.

"You know why, Nayoung," reply Hakyeon as he walk closer to the girl that make she walk backward to avoid him.

"How could you do that? I though you're a good person," Nayoung really feel disappointed with the boy.

"I'm not. I'm a bad boy, Nayoung. You should know that," Hakyeon still walk closer to Nayoung until her back touch the wall. Hakyeon put his hand on the wall trapping the girl. 

" What...what you trying to do?" ask Nayoung as she start to feel scare. 

Hakyeon lean forward and stop when their lips only have few inch to touch. Hakyeon stare straight into Nayoung's eyes as he smirk. Nayoung push the boy and want to escape. But, the boy fastly hold Nayoung's waist and pull her closer. He hold her waist tightly and not letting the girl go even when she keep pushing him.

"Don't worry, Han Nayoung. I will not do anything bad to you. But, I need to warn you," said Hakyeon that make the girl stop her action and look at him.

"Warn me on what?" ask Nayoung as she shivering in fear. She does not know this boy in front of her right now. The boy look different.

"You need to keep ignoring Jaehwan whether in school or outside the school. If not, I can't promise his safety," whisper Hakyeon as he stare at the girl with a smile. 

"What?" Nayoung can't believe that boy willing to do something like that just because he want to marry her.

"Think, Nayoung. Its in your hand. Jaehwan's life is in your hand," continue Hakyeon as he put his hand on Nayoung's cheek.

"I also has one more thing to tell you. Don't go to a man's house late at night like this. Its dangerous," Hakyeon smirk after he said that. 

Nayoung admit the boy is so hot. With his messy hairs and few shirt revealing his chest. The boy look so y. But, Nayoung already has Jaehwan and she love him very much. What she need to do?