Ch 49

The Villain

"Are you okay?" Ask Jaehwan when he see Nayoung's stiff body when she saw Mr Kim.

"I'm fine. Just feel nervous suddenly," reply Nayoung as she smile at the boy. When that man leaves, she release a relief sigh. She still can't forget how that man touch her that night. How disgust she feel when she remember it.

Then she can feel someone holding her hand. Its Jaehwan. He realise how shaking the girl is and he think he can help her reduce her nervous by holding her hand. And it work. Nayoung fastly calm herself as she smile while she looking at him.

"Thank you. I need it so much," said Nayoung as she smile at the boy.

"I'm hungry," said Hakyeon who suddenly appear behind those two. It make them release the hands fastly. Hakyeon saw them and he just want to tease them.

He then walk through them and stand beside Taekwoon. "I'm feel so hungry," he continue to whine as he put his chin on Taekwoon's shoulder.

"Hungry? Your stomach or...?" Ask Wonshik as he raise his brows.

"Both," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon slap his arm as he blushing. That sight make Jaehwan, Nayoung and Sanghyuk feel weird.

"I see what you doing. You provoke him well," said Hakyeon as he look at Wonshik.

"Well, you know me," reply Wonshik as he show his smug face. Hakyeon can see Mr Kim keep looking at them. He know that man feel worry and scare. 

"What actually happen?" Ask Jaehwan as he look at his friends.

"Soon you will know," reply Hakyeon as his eyes fix on Mr Han who just enter the hall.

All guests give their attention to the old man. Their eyes follow that man's movement until he stand on the stage, holding a microphone.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Han Corporation annual dinner. I hope all of you will enjoy this night. Tonight, I want to take chance to say thank you. Thank you to all my business partner and friends who always help me. Thank you to all my employees who always work hard for this company. To my family who always support me, thank you," Mr Han give his speech that earn claps from his guests.

"Before I continue my speech, I would like to invite my beautiful daughter, Han Nayoung to be with me on the stage," said Mr Han as he look at his daughter. 

Nayoung walk toward her father as she feel nervous on what will he said. When she stand beside him, that man hold her hand softly and look at her lovingly.

"Now, I would like to invite Cha Hakyeon too. Please Hakyeon ssi," said Mr Han as he look at the young man. 

Nayoung's smile immediately drop when she realise what her father want to announce tonight. She look at Jaehwan with sad eyes as that boy too. "I'll be back my love," said Hakyeon as he wink at Taekwoon before he walk toward the stage. He can see Mr Kim smile in satisfy as he stand beside Mr Han.

"I need to go," said Jaehwan as he turn his body to leave.

"No, you're not," Wonshik stop him as he hold his arm and turn his back. Facing the stage back.

"You'll never want to miss this moment. Trust me," continue Wonshik as he put his arm around Jaehwan's shoulder.