Ch 52

The Villain

"I heard someone summon my name," said Hakyeon as he enter the room with his friends behind him. He then sit at the sofa like a sassy king, with Wonshik standing at his right and Soohyun at his left.

"You," Mr Kim look at them angrily.

"Why you stand there? You work with me. Do you want me to cut the fund for your father?" Mr Kim look at Soohyun. 

"Sorry, Mr Kim. I'm no longer work for you. I work for Hakyeon right now. I'm not afraid of you anymore," said Soohyun as she look at the man without fear.

"What your plan actually, Hakyeon? Why you betray me?" Mr Kim glare angrily at Hakyeon.

"You should know about it. It flow through my blood. My mother did betray you, so do I," said Hakyeon as he smirk at that man. It make Mr Kim glare at him angrily.

"You think I don't know about them. I know everything. About your plan, your threat on my mother and then the accident that you plan for them," continue Hakyeon.

"I'm not. Thats all ridiculous. You must hear it from Eunjung. She just lying to you. If I kill your parents, why I keep you alive. I will kill you too," said Mr Kim just to earn laugh from Hakyeon.

"Because of the will, my father's will. If I died before my age nineteen, all my properties will be donated. I already know about it. I'm not that stupid, uncle," said Hakyeon after the laugh.

"I already got the evidence. The files on your slush fund, the video that I got from your house, your office. I have all of it and guess what, I already sent it to the police. They must love it so much. Because of that, they can close many cases. The murder cases and the missing people cases. Don't you think so," continue Hakyeon that make Mr Kim become more angry.

"I'll kill you Hakyeon. I should kill you before," threat Mr Kim as he hold Hakyeon's collar harshly. 

"But you don't. It such a waste, right uncle?" Hakyeon smirk before he push the hand away.

Mr Kim take few steps backward as he glare at all of them. "Kill them," said him to his men. They want to take their guns, but there no gun. 

"Searching for this?" Wonshik put the guns on the table. 

The men look at the guns then at the boy. "How about if we fight fairly," said him as he walk closer to them. Easily Wonshik knock them out. Well, he is Hakyeon's bodyguards. Its not so shocking.

"Where is he?" Ask Wonshik when he realise that man already gone.

"He run away," said Hakyeon as he rub his temple.