Ch 8

The Villain

"I already told him," said Wonshik as he sit beside the boy. Hakyeon smile as he show his thumb to his cousin.

"Are you sure you want to do it?" ask Wonshik. Hakyeon slowly sit up and look at the boy.

"Of course I will. Its your father's order," reply Hakyeon that make the boy roll his eyes.

"Father? I never think him as my father. I only has a mother," Wonshik never like that man.

"Really? If that so, how can you exist?" ask Hakyeon that make Wonshik sent a deadly glare at him.

"Don't worry. I know what I need to do," said Hakyeon before he lie back on the floor.

"Why you still stay with that man? Why you don't want to follow us?" ask Wonshik. He really need to know. Why Hakyeon still want to follow that man's order after what he has done to Hakyeon's family.

"You'll know about it, Wonshik. Soon. When the right time comes," reply Hakyeon. Wonshik sigh when he hear Hakyeon's answer. That boy always give the same answer. 

"Why you want make Jaehwan fight back? He already give up. Its much more easier for you to get married with that girl," ask Wonshik as he lie beside the boy.

"Its much more exciting and challenging if he fight back. I want to win against a strong opponent, not a weak guy who already give up before the real war begin. Don't you think so," reply Hakyeon. Wonshik look at the boy in disbelief. This boy really like to play with other people's mind. This boy is very dangerous person. He know it. 

"I have another question?" said Wonshik after they keep silent for a while.

"What?" reply Hakyeon without looking at him.

"That girl has a dongsaeng. How can that man make sure the plan will be success? Her father might give his fortune to his son," ask Wonshik after he think carefully.

"That's why I need you here, Wonshik. I think I know what will he do to get rid the obstacle," reply Hakyeon that make Wonshik realise what that man will do to Sanghyuk.

"I think that man has his own people in this school. That's why I need you to watch that boy and also Jaehwan," continue Hakyeon. 

"Why Jaehwan too?" Wonshik can't understand why he need to watch that boy too.

"Because that boy is also one of the obstacle that can destroy his plan," reply Hakyeon that make Wonshik nod his head.

"Why don't you just watch them by yourself?" ask Wonshik that make Hakyeon look at him.

"There's no fun if I do that. I don't like to act like a hero. Its better if they see me as the villain. Don't you think so," reply Hakyeon as he smirk evilly at his cousin. Wonshik shake his head when he hear the answer.

"I think you're sick," mumble Wonshik as he close his eyes back.