Ch 33

The Villain

Hakyeon open his eyes slowly. He still feel sleepy but he hate wake up late. He sit up slowly as he yawning. He push the blanket with his leg lazily before he stand up and walk out from the room. 

When he arrive at the dining table, he can see Eunjung sit there with Wonshik and Hongbin. They smile at him when he sit with them.

"Good morning," said Eunjung happily.

"Good morning," reply Hakyeon as he yawning again. He then look at Wonshik and Hongbin with his half open eyes. He can see Hongbin's face sometime change when he try to change his way of sit.

"Why you look at us like that?" Ask Wonshik when he realise Hakyeon's glare.

"Because I'm jealous," reply Hakyeon honestly. 

"Why?" Ask Wonshik as he does not understand the reason.

"Because I want to do what you two do in that 4 a.m. I can hear it clearly when I go out to drink some water," reply Hakyeon that make Wonshik and Hongbin blush hardly. While Eunjung already smile as she look at the couple.

"Nice job, son," said Eunjung as she show her thumb. Those two put their head on the table to hide their face.

"Eunjung noona, no need to encourage your son to be a ert person like that," said Hakyeon as he look at the woman.

"What? Its nice to know that my son already become an adult," reply Eunjung. Her words make Hakyeon glare at her. That woman also look at him and don't know how it become staring contest between them.

"Stop it you two," said Wonshik as he wave his hand between those two. 

"By the way, have you finish reading the diary?" Ask Eunjung as she pour the hot tea in a cup for Hakyeon.

"Yes, I am. That why I still don't sleep that give me chance to hear what happen in Wonshik's room," Hakyeon take this chance to tease the couple again.

"Hyung," whine Wonshik as he blushing. He look at Hongbin who also blushing hard.

"Sorry," whisper Wonshik as he lean closer to Hongbin.

"Its... its okay," Hongbin whisper back. 

"But, its not finish yet," said Eunjung that gain attention from the boys.

"You need to know what happen after that. What happen to your parents," continue Eunjung as she look at Hakyeon seriously. Now is the right time to tell that boy everything.