Ch 44

The Villain

Jaehwan shove the food into his mouth slowly. He look so weak and gloomy. His friends look at him worriedly. They look at each other as they sending signal to each other.

"Are you okay, Jaehwan?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at the boy. The boy just look at him with his sad eyes before he sigh heavily and continue with his gloomy lunch.

 

Jaehwan walk toward his class still with his gloomy aura. With his slump shoulders and lazy steps, everyone know he's having bad day. Accidently, he bump to a boy that make he lost his steps and almost fall down. But, he's not. He can feel someone holding his waist. When he look at his side, he can see his hero. 

He gasp in shock when he see Hakyeon is the one who help him. He try to push him but Hakyeon hold him tighter and pull him closer to him until there no gap between their body. 

Jaehwan can feel his face become hot when he realise how close they are. Hakyeon gaze is so sharp and y. It make he feel uncomfortable and shy. "Wha... what are you doing, Hakyeon? Let me go," said Jaehwan still trying to push that boy away.

Hakyeon smile as he brush Jaehwan's hair softly and cup his face lovingly. "I'm just want to help. No need to be so cold to me," said Hakyeon as he smile at the boy. He then lean forward slowly to him that make Jaehwan's face become redder. He swallow hardly as his eyes fix on that boy. Waiting for what he want to do actually. Hakyeon stop when their lips only few inch to touch each other. Hakyeon smile as he look at the boy.

"You're quite cute actually. But, what can I do when you already has your own love," said Hakyeon before he move his arm from Jaehwan's slim waist. He take few step behind as he still looking at Jaehwan.

"I just want to say don't worry. Soon, you'll be with Nayoung again. Everything will be back as usual. So, just be patient. Okay?" Continue Hakyeon before he walk away from that boy.

Jaehwan blink his eyes few time before he look at the boy who walking away from him. He still can feel his heart beating fastly. He put his hands on his cheek as he still feeling hot on his face.

"What actually he's thinking?" Mumble Jaehwan as he continue his walk toward his class.