Ch 40

The Villain

"Wait, isn't that Mr Lee?" Sanghyuk point at a man who's talking with two of the hotel workers. Taekwoon nod his head as he looking at them. Its not look so good. The boys can see the workers are doing something rude to that man. They can hear one of the workers yelling at Mr Lee.

"What are you doing?" Ask Taekwoon when he see the workers try to drag the man. It make the workers stop their action and look at the boys.

"Are you okay?" Ask Sanghyuk as he look at the man worriedly. 

"Yes, I'm fine," reply Mr Lee as he rub his arm. Actually he feel quite hurt with their harsh action, but just keep it.

"We just doing our job, sir. He can't be here," said one of the workers.

"Why he can't be here?" Ask Taekwoon angrily. Anyone can be in this hotel lobby. It opened to everyone.

"Because he not one of the invited guests today. We just want to make sure the safety of our important guests," said another workers.

"Just that? He work with my father. He's my father's driver. I don't think he will do anything that can risk anyone safety. By the way, please be more polite. He's older than you two," anger Taekwoon.

"And we older than you. You the one who should be more polite with us," reply one of the workers as he smirk evilly. Taekwoon want to reply back but stop when another voice interupt him. 

"Whats going on?" Ask Hakyeon who just walk out from the lift and saw the scene not far from him. He walk toward them and he can hear the worker's rude words. How dare them?

"We just doing our job. Don't ask the same questions again. We're not paid for answering the same questions," said the workers as he roll his eyes. The other one smirk as he nod agree on the words.

"Rude. You two are so rude. How long have you work here?" Ask Hakyeon as he take out his phone and sending message to someone.

"Why you want to know? What important is we are older than all of you. And we just doing our job. So, please get out from here ahjussi," said the workers as he try to hold Mr Lee's arm. Hakyeon fastly hold that hand that make he unable to touch Mr Lee.

"Don't touch me!" Yell that worker as he pull back his hand.

"You think I want to touch you? Ewww gross," Hakyeon wipe his hand to that worker's uniform as he show a disgust face.

"You...," that worker want to attack Hakyeon but stop when they realise the manager approach them.

"Here," said the manager as he give a tablet to Hakyeon. It make all of them feel weird on the actions. Why the hotel manager give the tablet to Hakyeon?