Ch 48

The Villain

As the friends talking, Jaehwan's eyes catch a beautiful figure who walking toward them slowly. That sight make Jaehwan automatically smile. Nayoung smile back at the boy when she see him there. She walk toward them with her eyes fix on him. That boy look extra handsome tonight.

"You look beautiful tonight," praise Jaehwan as his eyes still looking at the girl.

"Thank you. You too. You look handsome tonight," reply Nayoung as she blushing. She suddenly forget about her promise with Hakyeon when she saw that boy. She miss him so much.

"You're late," said Hongbin when he can feel someone wraping his waist. 

"No, I'm not. We already arrive much more earlier because Hakyeon need to discuss something with Mr Han," reply Wonshik after he give a peck on Hongbin's cheek. His sudden appearance make Jaehwan and Nayoung feel shock and worry. They also feel weird, why Hakyeon need to meet Mr Han?

"He already come," said Wonshik that make the others look at the same directions as him. 

Mr Kim smile as he look around the hall. He feel satisfy because tonight Mr Han will announce Hakyeon and Nayoung wedding date. They will be married. Han's property will become his. Even when he worried and doubt on Hakyeon, he will let that boy alive. Just until his age reach nineteen. He does not want to waste his effort for these years. 

He keep look around as he give a meaningful smile at the guests. That when he saw a boy smiling at him that make his smile drop immediately. He walk toward that boy as he feel weird to see him there.

"What are you doing here?" Ask Mr Kim when he stand beside that boy.

"I was invited," reply Wonshik as he smile at that man.

"What? Since when you be here actually? Why you come here? What actually that woman plan for coming back here," ask Mr Kim as he hold Wonshik's arm tightly.

"I'm Sanghyuk's friend. The reason why we come back, you know it," reply Wonshik as he smirk before he pull back his hand.

"You... You and your mother are same. Why you two need to keep trying to disturb me? I already throw you away. So, why you need to meddle with my business," scold Mr Kim as he glaring at the boy still controlling his voice to not yelling.

"Well, I'm glad I'm same with my mother, not you. Because having you as my father really does not a proud thing for me," reply Wonshik as he glaring back at the man.

"I think its better if you leave us, the young people alone. You should go talking with all your friends because guess what? Your empire will end here. Its time for you to retired and let young people like us begin our empire," said Wonshik that make Mr Kim become angrier. He want to lift his hand to slap that boy but stop when Wonshik hold that hand before it can start his job.

"Please don't. You don't want to destroy your reputation that you build for long time with difficulties, right?" Whisper Wonshik before he release the hand. Mr Kim breath heavily as he feel so angry. He look like he can blow fire from his nose. He glare at that boy again before he leave him alone with his friends.

"Sorry with the sudden evening drama," said Wonshik as his hand holding Hongbin's tightly.

"Are you okay?" Ask Hongbin as he look at the boy worriedly.

"I feel better," reply Wonshik as he smile widely.

"You the best," Soohyun show her thumb to that boy.

"You not hear Hakyeon yet. Later we will be," reply Wonshik.

"I'm waiting for it," Soohyun smile as she can't wait for that to happen. Then she look at Sanghyuk who feel confuse with their conversation right now.

"Whatever happen after this, I want you to believe me that I love you so much," confess Soohyun suddenly that make Sanghyuk blushing hardly. Soohyun smile when she saw that boy blushing. He look so cute right now.