Ch 27

The Villain

Taekwoon open the door slowly. He can see the tan boy sleep on the bed peacefully. He enter the room and close the door back. He walk toward the boy and sit on the chair beside him.

Carefully he brush Hakyeon's bang and stare at him lovingly. He can see how pale the boy. Its make he feel so worried. He keep staring at the boy silently. He want to keep looking at this beautiful boy. 

Hakyeon open his eyes slowly. He feel like someone is staring at him. He turn his head and saw a handsome boy looking at him. He though he was dreaming but he's not. The boy is real.

Hakyeon blink his eyes few times and look at Taekwoon weirdly. "What are you doing here?" Ask Hakyeon as he sit up slowly. Taekwoon fastly hold his hand and help him. 

"Are you okay?" Ask Taekwoon as he sit beside Hakyeon on the bed.

"I'm fine. But, what are you doing here?" Hakyeon repeat his question. 

"Just want to make sure you're okay," reply Taekwoon as he hold Hakyeon's hand.

"Are you worried on me?" Tease Hakyeon as he tilt his head cutely.

"Yes, I am," reply Taekwoon as he blushing. Hakyeon look so cute and he really need to stop himself from poking or pinch the cute cheeks.

"Why?" Ask Hakyeon as he also blushing. Not expect the boy will be worry on him.

"You know why. I remember you. Even we does not meet for two years, I still recognise you," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon smile when he hear Taekwoon's words.

"I know you're not a bad person. I know it. If you do something, you must have your own reason. And until everything done, I will be here. Waiting for you," continue Taekwoon.

"What make you sure that I still same like before? In two years, there're so many thing happen that make me change. I'm not same as before Woonnie. You can't trust me," Hakyeon does not want this boy keep his hope high on him.

"Because you still have that look in your eyes. Your eyes still same as before. You help me before and I will also help you if you need me," Taekwoon know Hakyeon is the same Yeonnie that he know before. He still the same boy that he love so much.