Ch 55

The Villain

Mr Kim hold his bleeding arm as he groan in pain. Before he can shoot Sanghyuk, someone else shoot him first. Mr Kim's men look around to find the shooter but see no one. Then a loud crash can be heard as a car smash the wall and almost hit Mr Kim. That man fastly jump aside when the car drove toward him as it drift around the tied boys. When the car stop in front the boys, Mr Kim and his men look at the car. 

"Its the same car," mumble the leader as his eyes still fix at the car, waiting for the driver to walk out. 

"Its N and Ravi," said Jaehwan when he see the boys walk out from the car.

"Are you okay?" Ask Ravi as he untie the rope. 

"Who are you?" Ask Mr Kim as he look at the intruders angrily. He already forget about his wound.

"They are the one who save Jaehwan and Sanghyuk before. N and Ravi," the leader told his boss.

"Don't move if you don't want to die. You are lucky the bullet just hit your arm, not your head," said N when he realise Mr Kim want to take the gun. N fastly kick the gun away before he walk back to the boys. He kneel in front Taekwoon and untie the rope before he cup his face lovingly. Checking the wound and bruise on his handsome face.

"Are you okay, my love?" Ask Ravi as he look at Hongbin worriedly. 

"Won... Wonshikkie?" Hongbin look at the boy in wide eyes. Even Ravi wear the mask, Hongbin can recognise him from the eyes.

"I'm glad you okay. I will kill him if he lay his finger on you. How dare he want to keep you. You are mine and always mine. No one can hold you beside me. Such a ert man," nag Wonshik as he hug Hongbin tightly. 

"If Ravi is Wonshik, is that mean N is...," Sanghyuk and Jaehwan look at each other before he look at N who's still rubbing the bruise on Taekwoon's face. 

"You such a brave boy. I'm proud having you as my boyfriend," said N still staring at Taekwoon lovingly. 

Then their moment got disturb by a gun shot. When N turn around, he can see the leader hold his bleeding arm. N stand up and walk toward him. He take a gun that lying on the floor near that man. He look at the gun before he point it at the man's head. It make the leader shiver when he feel the gun on his head.

"Don't worry, I'll not kill you. We will having a talk, okay? Until the police arrive," said N as he turn around and sit on the car.

"Ravi," called N that make that boy walk toward the Mr Kim and pull him to sit on the chair, facing N.

"Who... who are you?" Ask Mr Kim as he still holding his arm. N look at that man before he open his mask and cap, revealing his face.