Ch 22

The Villain

"What do you want from us?" ask Jaehwan as he glare at the men. 

"Your life," reply the leader with a smile. His answer make Jaehwan gasp in shock. He start to think about what Nayoung told him last night. Is this Hakyeon's plan?

"My target only you actually. But I got you too. It really my lucky day. I don't need to do the same work twice. I can kill both of you at the same time. You must be happy that you can have a company to die," continue the leader as he laugh. Jaehwan and Sanghyuk swallow hardly as they hold hands tightly.

At that time, the leader's phone is ringing. He fastly answer the call. "Hello sir. Yes, I already capture both of them. Don't worry, sir. I'll settle everything. They will disappear from this world completely. No one will know about them. No one can find them," said the leader.

After he ended the call, he look at the boys. He gesturing to his men to give the baseball bat to him. He hold the bat and walk toward the boys with a smirk on his face.

"What do you want to do?"ask Jaehwan as he look at the leader in fear. Sanghyuk hold Jaehwan's hand tightly as he shaking.

"It look like I need to send you up right now. But, where's the fun if I just shoot you," reply the leader as he lift the bat.

Bam! Suddenly a car barged into the factory and almost hit the leader. The car make a circle around Jaehwan and Sanghyuk before it stop in front them protecting them from the leader.

"Who are you?" ask the leader as he try to take his gun. But, it useless. Its look like the gun already fall when he try to avoid from being hit by the car.

Two boys who wear mask and cap walk out from the car and just look at the men. One of the boys go to Jaehwan and Sanghyuk to check on them. "They fine," said the boy as he stand up and walk toward another boy.

"Who're you?" ask the leader as he look at the intruders.

"Well, they always call me N," told the boy as he glare at the men.

"N?" mumble Jaehwan when he hear the name. He had hear the name before, but where?

"I'm Ravi," said another boy. 

"N? Ravi? I never heard your name before," said the leader.

"Of course. The people who try to find trouble with us cannot say anything to anybody," reply N as he rub his neck.

"How arrogant. Kill them," order the leader.